Worth Spending Crystal to complete "An Old Friend?"

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Major General

Re: Worth Spending Crystal to complete "An Old Friend?"

Post#21 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:10 am

My guess is that the bike was originally going to be a skin, but the devs got scared that skinned bike GR would be too much, so they switched it to an unlockable unit late in the development process. And this led to the glitch, where they left out whatever code they needed to have it recognized in chat for donations.

It would have been sweet to have skinned bikes in the SC and in the GR.

LosVega
Major General

Re: Worth Spending Crystal to complete "An Old Friend?"

Post#22 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 am

Boog wrote:My guess is that the bike was originally going to be a skin, but the devs got scared that skinned bike GR would be too much, so they switched it to an unlockable unit late in the development process. And this led to the glitch, where they left out whatever code they needed to have it recognized in chat for donations.

It would have been sweet to have skinned bikes in the SC and in the GR.

That means that Quality Control position is still open, most likely interns only. Seriously though I think Disney is farming out SWC game development. It just doesn't seem likely that if it's still being done in-house then that wouldn't have been missed.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”