Worth Spending Crystal to complete "An Old Friend?"

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sgu97cab
Captain

Re: Worth Spending Crystal to complete "An Old Friend?"

Post#11 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm

I think the timing is ok. I finished in 4 days (with some dedication and not using crystals) and have now been getting bonus crates for a day and a half with one to go. If it was easier then I think some people would end up with a ridiculous amount of bonus crates.
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (W107 D1 L8)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

Boog
Major General

Post#12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:51 pm

As has been suggested on here, it really helps to time crate grabbing and hd's when you need the ep's. I need 350 ep per bonus crate, I try to move to a new planet, do an HD, then win two attacks. Sometimes, I get lucky and move up on a conflict, or get a small crate, and only need one attack win to start a bonus crate cooking. But the key is to not turn on your relocation perks and just burn through your hd's. One (or two) can really help with getting crates going.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:29 pm

I would spend the crystals if you have the resources to do so. The more people investing in the game the better. Someone has to keep the lights on.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

Burrito
Commodore

Post#14 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 pm

I have seen a variety of crystal per time ratios. I have seen anywhere from 1 crystal for 15 seconds to 1 crystal for 36 seconds. However I haven't been watching it that long I just noticed yesterday that there was a great disparity between crystal costs for the speeding up research.

Boog
Major General

Post#15 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm

These crates pay out better than the 500 xtal crates. If you look at it that way (and you have a crap load of disney xtals for your windows buyout), the 200 xtal price is a deal.

fbandito
Commander

Post#16 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 am

Hi fbanditos here ( Lev 10 rebel) leader of Outgunned. One of our squadmates has unlocked the speeder. But bad new. CAN NOT be donated. Which is stupid cause it says in the description for infrantry. Which means defense. Why create a troop that can't be donated. Only hero and starships can't be donated. I'm all up for unlocking upgrading Troops. But if this Troop can't be donated I don't want it. I was all in on getting this troop, looks cool but I don't want it no more. I guess the devs want us to use this troop while attacking a base with full reserves. I tend to fish over those kind of bases till I find one that doesn't have them on
Last edited by fbandito on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Burrito
Commodore

Post#17 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:32 am

I would guess that it is a bug. If it is a bug they will most likely fix it next update (server down time) usually between events.

Triton999
Squadron Leader

Post#18 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 am

Hopefully it is just a bug and will be fixed. If not, I agree that it will be of no use to me either and dumb to be the only troop that can't be donated.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#19 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 am

Definitely a glitch
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 am

fbandito wrote:Hi fbanditos here ( Lev 10 rebel) leader of Outgunned. One of our squadmates has unlocked the speeder. But bad new. CAN NOT be donated. Which is stupid cause it says in the description for infrantry. Which means defense. Why create a troop that can't be donated.

Burrito wrote:I would guess that it is a bug. If it is a bug they will most likely fix it next update (server down time) usually between events.

Triton999 wrote:Hopefully it is just a bug and will be fixed. If not, I agree that it will be of no use to me either and dumb to be the only troop that can't be donated.

EVERYONE - It was already reported by me early on in my Post found here.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”