Wild matches on Erkit tonight

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Re: Wild matches on Erkit tonight

Post#11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

DarkRebel wrote:I saw all kind of bases on Erkit, dead bases (no SC, no traps), lower level bases (w L8/9 turrets), L10 dev bases, L10 max real bases. But in general, much more real bases (with active DDKs, SC, and armory) than dead/dev bases than before.

This is from an IMP perspective.

Match making is a bit wider this time. Either (1) algorithm changes or (2) more rebels breaking protection to play in the new event system where you have to attack to earn EPs for event objectives. (2) is more likely but I wouldn't rule out (1) either.

Agreed. Kit UC threshold is very high, reb attacks are much higher than recent conflicts. Kessen is popular.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:38 am

250 gear level 4s to 100k medal, maxed 10s for 990 gears
I left that desert hell hole!

Poene
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:29 pm

On the forums here I read that Tatooine is now a rebel stronghold and that the other planets are much safer for a peaceful imperial like me. So I made the move to Er'Kit last week... and I am now getting attacked even more than on Tatooine. The attackers are also less skilled than on Tat. I had 36 defensive wins for this conflict. Thanks for the 12,000 gears but I would like to be left alone. Maybe I should try Hoth.

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Poene wrote:On the forums here I read that Tatooine is now a rebel stronghold and that the other planets are much safer for a peaceful imperial like me. So I made the move to Er'Kit last week... and I am now getting attacked even more than on Tatooine. The attackers are also less skilled than on Tat. I had 36 defensive wins for this conflict. Thanks for the 12,000 gears but I would like to be left alone. Maybe I should try Hoth.

Look at your Galaxy Map and avoid Tatooine and any "other" Planet with a Conflict on it...

... Or come to Tatooine and I will provide you with 16 hours of Protection by obliterating your Base...

LOL :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spock
Major General

Post#15 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:50 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Poene wrote:On the forums here I read that Tatooine is now a rebel stronghold and that the other planets are much safer for a peaceful imperial like me. So I made the move to Er'Kit last week... and I am now getting attacked even more than on Tatooine. The attackers are also less skilled than on Tat. I had 36 defensive wins for this conflict. Thanks for the 12,000 gears but I would like to be left alone. Maybe I should try Hoth.

Look at your Galaxy Map and avoid Tatooine and any "other" Planet with a Conflict on it...

... Or come to Tatooine and I will provide you with 16 hours of Protection by obliterating your Base...

I would love 16 hours of protection. I’ll stay on open on tat and wait for ya DS. :D

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Poene
Commodore

Post#16 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

Fine with me! Three-star me but please don't kill my SC troops and droidekas (I know I am asking for a lot). :D

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 pm

DeathStriker wrote:... Or come to Tatooine and I will provide you with 16 hours of Protection by obliterating your Base...

Spock wrote:I would love 16 hours of protection. I’ll stay on open on tat and wait for ya DS. :D

Poene wrote:Fine with me! Three-star me but please don't kill my SC troops and droidekas (I know I am asking for a lot). :D

OK... Now if the Mythical Magical Legendary SWC Matchmaking Gods will comply I will see you soon... ;)

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”