Wild matches on Erkit tonight

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TheCleaner
Commodore

Wild matches on Erkit tonight

Post#1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Gears varying from 380-990 no dev bases, no skipping. Wild variation :shock:
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 14, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

acidrave
Captain

Re: Wild matches on Erkit tonight

Post#2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:19 am

Agree! it was so all event long, and even worse for me: from 290(!) to 960
REBEL LEVEL 9
PROUD MEMEBER OF JARJAR_CAMP
http://ksod.us/squad/3a980df2-878d-11e5-82e3-063228004ed8/members?hl=863e1f57-e6eb-11e6-90ae-06cad0004ecc

Burrito
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:52 am

Imp side:
I do not have Erkit unlocked, but on all of the other planets I have gotten garbage for gears. 400 - 500 being typical. 380 as a low that I have noticed and 590 being high, which is really low for me.

I also haven't seen any dev bases that I know of. Every base has a decent amount of armory buffs and most have deka/SC. I was told dev bases don't use armory or deka.

Rebel side:
I have been slacking just upgrading my base/hq since there aren't any must have frags.
Last edited by Burrito on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noahjedi77
Captain

Post#4 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 am

same here. though rare, im matched with underdeveloped bases that are giving me 150 ep, 300 gears for 4-5 jets.
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

Spock
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am

Weird. I have been on kit for the last few days. Just attacking 3 times every 2 hours to get my 450 ep.
The bases I am getting matched with range from low level 9’s to lvl10 dev bases.
Very few max 10’s showing up.

I’m not getting attaked there very often either.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#6 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 am

Spock wrote:Weird. I have been on kit for the last few days. Just attacking 3 times every 2 hours to get my 450 ep.
The bases I am getting matched with range from low level 9’s to lvl10 dev bases.

Off topic question:

Spock, you are evidently in the “High EP” group. I am in the “normal EP” group. Do we know if the deciding factor is medals (you have twice as many as I do) rank (again, you are much higher than I) or some other factor? I doubt it is Base Score since I only lack a few Deka levels to reach maxed.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

DCReborn
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

FinrodFelagund wrote:
Spock wrote:Weird. I have been on kit for the last few days. Just attacking 3 times every 2 hours to get my 450 ep.

Off topic question:

Spock, you are evidently in the “High EP” group. I am in the “normal EP” group. Do we know if the deciding factor is medals (you have twice as many as I do) rank (again, you are much higher than I) or some other factor? I doubt it is Base Score since I only lack a few Deka levels to reach maxed.

It is definitely NOT based on medals. It is most likely random as it’s a test to see which thresholds will ultimately generate the most crystals.

Spock
Major General

Post#8 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:39 am

Agreed. From what I have seen it’s random.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

DarkRebel
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 am

I saw all kind of bases on Erkit, dead bases (no SC, no traps), lower level bases (w L8/9 turrets), L10 dev bases, L10 max real bases. But in general, much more real bases (with active DDKs, SC, and armory) than dead/dev bases than before.

This is from an IMP perspective.

Match making is a bit wider this time. Either (1) algorithm changes or (2) more rebels breaking protection to play in the new event system where you have to attack to earn EPs for event objectives. (2) is more likely but I wouldn't rule out (1) either.

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 am

My level 10 and 8 Imperial accounts are seeing pretty good matches on Er'Kit, mostly players, only about 1 in 10 are dev bases. I am guessing that this is because of the new event system forcing players to log on more frequently and break protection. Yeah!

My level 8 Rebel account on the other hand seems to be alternating between very weak, 150-300 point bases, (where I normally face 450 point bases) and fully maxed out level 10 bases! Argh!
Level X Imperial: Strawman @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Imperial: oemskin @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Rebel: Zebellion @ Sundancer

Return to “General Discussions”