Replaying Chapter Missions with new account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Commodore

Replaying Chapter Missions with new account

Post#1 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Anyone remember where to drop troops to draw out the 10-20 troops you're supposed to defeat for stars in the "Wreckage of Secrets" missions one and two?

I see a handful of bikes pop up in the second mission, but the troopers seem to be MIA. My troops take out the turrets and most of the walls. They don't attack the wreckage. As soon as the base destruction reaches 100%, no chance of tripping troops. I've tried sending single troops in, but not seen any regular troops pop up from the rocks.

Trying to complete the 3-stars for the crystal reward.

Thanks.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L32
Medals: ~21k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 2d/0f/0h
Game Thought: random number generator looks more like round robin to me.

DeathStriker

Re: Replaying Chapter Missions with new account

Post#2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:16 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Anyone remember where to drop troops to draw out the 10-20 troops you're supposed to defeat for stars in the "Wreckage of Secrets" missions one and two?

DesertPyramid - View Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2WAarey9A

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Thanks DS. Just tried again. Looks like the two episodes are broken. I tried dropping troops where the video showed and used the starship. Completed the mission with only 5 regular troops for one star. Two troops marched diagonally on either side of the wreckage and no one jumped out of the rocks.

Weird. Might file a ticket...
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L32
Medals: ~21k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 2d/0f/0h
Game Thought: random number generator looks more like round robin to me.

Desmshei

Post#4 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Help!!! Are you saying you can replay the chapters on Tatoonie and get crystals as rewards? What's the downside?

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Desmshei wrote:Help!!! Are you saying you can replay the chapters on Tatoonie and get crystals as rewards? What's the downside?

Desmshei - If you RESTART NEW GAME from the beginning then yes you can once again do all the Tatooine Chapters / Missions.

DOWNSIDE... You need a second device or give up your current Base...

IMPORTANT: Once you have completed a Mission (3-Star) you can not re-play again. If you 3-Star every Mission in a Chapter you can't replay that chapter.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

geoman48
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Desmshei wrote:Help!!! Are you saying you can replay the chapters on Tatoonie and get crystals as rewards? What's the downside?

Other downside is if you play multiple accounts (I play 3 main accounts), you get sucked into this game and spend WWWWAAAAYYYY too much time playing SWC! :cry:
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

ObiTwo
Captain

Post#7 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:46 pm

FYI you can actually play multiple accounts on one device (it's especially easy if it's a Windows PC using Facebook Gameroom).

geoman48
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

ObiTwo wrote:FYI you can actually play multiple accounts on one device (it's especially easy if it's a Windows PC using Facebook Gameroom).

True... i sometimes have BlueStacks and Gameroom open and attack non-stop... but then i forget to eat and what not!
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”