Fav 3 rebel heroes on Forest Planets?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Commodore

Fav 3 rebel heroes on Forest Planets?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm

On non-forest planets, the choice is easy for me:

1. Kessen
2. Luke
3. Chewy (unless on hoth, then Han Solo)

On forest planets, I'm having a harder time choosing which heroes to use since Senator Leia is in my opinion at least 3rd best, maybe 2nd best hero.

Currently on forest planets, I'm mobilizing

1. Kessen (i have L10 kessen btw)
2. Luke
3. Leia

But I have a deploy Chewy 6 times crate on Dandoran right now, so I'm really having to think about which hero to drop out of the mix above. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
:mrgreen: do you have the droids I'm looking for? :mrgreen:

Plagueis
Admiral

Re: Fav 3 rebel heroes on Forest Planets?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm

I’m on Dandoran if you want to deploy chewy 6 times. I promise my rodians and lvl 10 sonic turrets will be gentle. ;)

LosVega
Major General

Post#3 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:26 pm

geoman48 wrote:On non-forest planets, the choice is easy for me:

1. Kessen
2. Luke
3. Chewy (unless on hoth, then Han Solo)

Currently on forest planets, I'm mobilizing

1. Kessen (i have L10 kessen btw)
2. Luke
3. Leia

But I have a deploy Chewy 6 times crate on Dandoran right now, so I'm really having to think about which hero to drop out of the mix above. Thoughts?

Chewy 6x on Dandoran? 50/50 at best while abusing the skip button. Damn, I thought using Han 6x on Erkit was bad.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Burrito
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Ugg, if you have to deploy chewie 6 times, might want to look for an atypical loadout that can help you 1 start regularly without using a ton of air and low'ish building time units.

geoman48
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Update: deployed chewy 4 times then i had to get off dandy. When I had the choice between chewy or luke (while kessen was cooking), or chewy or kessen (while luke was cooking), inevitably i'd forget I had a deploy chewy crate and i kept deploying the better hero. I had to leave SWC for a few hours to go on a date with my wife. When I got back, I decided just to stay under protection and move to another planet!

Thanks for the thoughts.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:06 am

geoman48 wrote:Update: I had to leave SWC for a few hours to go on a date with my wife. When I got back, I decided just to stay under protection and move to another planet!

Thanks for the thoughts.

geoman48 - seems you made the better choices - date with Wife and Planet Relocation...

On a Side Note... If I have to do a Chewbacca Deployment Crate I deploy Chewbacca but don't depend on them for any support... and rely on just my SC and the rest of the Loadout to get the 3-Stars...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

geoman48
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 am

For rebels... I guess the better question is what 3 rebels do you keep in your hero command? I keep kessen/luke on all planets. Leia on forrest planets. Han Solo on hoth. Desert planets I go back and forth between chewy/han solo but don't really like either on desert planets.

geoman48
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 am

DeathStriker wrote:
geoman48 wrote:Update: I had to leave SWC for a few hours to go on a date with my wife. When I got back, I decided just to stay under protection and move to another planet!

Thanks for the thoughts.

geoman48 - seems you made the better choices - date with Wife and Planet Relocation...

On a Side Note... If I have to do a Chewbacca Deployment Crate I deploy Chewbacca but don't depend on them for any support... and rely on just my SC and the rest of the Loadout to get the 3-Stars...

Good thoughts DS... thanks! My wife would agree with you. :-)

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 am

Leia, Chewie, Luke for pretty much all planets
Level X Imperial: Strawman @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Imperial: oemskin @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Rebel: Zebellion @ Sundancer

geoman48
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 am

strawman3125 wrote:Leia, Chewie, Luke for pretty much all planets

Interesting. What level is your Kessen? On one of the 3 accounts I play I have L3 Kessen, so I do what you said on that account.

Return to “General Discussions”