Shorter protection?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chancellor
Commodore

Shorter protection?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:26 pm

I logged into my secondary account for the first time today and saw this -- did they shorten the protection windows after lost attacks?

Something is weird. The last attack was 3 hrs and 39 minutes ago, and I have 7 hrs and 59 minutes of protection left. That doesn't add up to a round number at all...but it sounds suspiciously like the protection reset to 8 hours once I logged in (from what?)

Swad
Major General

Re: Shorter protection?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:19 am

The length of protection is not the same for each defensive lost. It depends on how many stars you lost and I believe is linked to medals gained by opponent for the attack ( which is complicated in itself). I have had protection from 4 hours to 15 hours depending on the attack and attacker. I am sure others can explain exactly.
I dont know whether the protection has changed but looking at you medal loss of 4 in your screenshot, but I would equate that to a short protection period.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Burrito
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:22 am

Those seem like 1 star losses maybe a 2 star on the last one, so your protection time would just be a few hours I would think.

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 am

I always thought it was 8 hours for a one-star loss, 12 hours for a two-star loss, and 16 hours for a three-star loss.

Is that not what other people have observed?

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

My second base gets between 2 to 6 hrs 1 star 8 to 12 2 star and 12 to 16 3 star. I only use this for donations and haven't attacked in a year. Lvl 9 sandbagged.

My main base full X except for a couple traps and lvl 20 dekas, gets like 6 to 8 1 star, 10 to 12 2 star and 14 to 16 3 star, not sure why there's a difference. Every once in a while I get 2 hrs on main base, had 4 losses over night one time and one of the attackers had lvl 50 dekas and they were all 1 and 2 star losses.
Firefly fans

Level 10 Rebel 60+K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

Chancellor
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

So I'm pretty sure there's been a change.

I'm not sure if the backup account not doing attacks for a while moved it into a different bucket for protection or if they changed how it worked, but I'm *positive* I've never seen it give me only one hour for a loss before.

Midge
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 am

If you haven't been on a second account for a while, then the protection gets much shorter. They keep flipping it for dev bases. I have noticed that with two extra accounts I have.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Return to “General Discussions”