The Last Jedi (Spoilers Included)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: The Last Jedi (spoilers included)

Post#41 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:35 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Anyone else think Rey's father will turn out to be Darth Sidious?

I give that one a 10% chance
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Screenshot_20171212-173140.png

Uh-oh. First- review I've seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking forward to Ep9.

RylosAlchiban
Captain

Post#43 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:39 pm

MAJOR SPOILERS -

Confirmed - The movie is not good - an utter disappointment. It'll still make about 800 Million dollars, but it really damages the brand name. I had high hopes for the film especially after how good Rogue One was.

R.I.P

Luke Skywalker :(

Admiral Ackbar :(

Admiral Holdo

Porg

Snoke (we hardly new ye...)

Phasma

Leia survives and looks like she was meant to play a major role in episode 9. However Carrie beat them to the punch and passed away before they could kill her onscreen in the next one. Doesn't matter to me cause I'm done with this new Trilogy.

Disney what have you done? :x

Here's hoping Opie gets Solo right.
The Last Jedi - A Terrible Movie :cry:

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:08 pm

SPOILERS (Maybe)...

OK... just learned that...

• There will be this new Rebel Vehicle that balances on one ski and trails red sand (like blood from all the money spent on graphics)... and...

• There will be this "Crazy Horse" that runs around bumping into Imperial Vehicles, Troops, and Buildings causing havoc (perhaps the new Trilogy equivalent of Jar Jar Binks?)... and finally...

• There will be this alien in a fir coat standing in front of a line of First Order All Terrain Megacaliber Six (AT-M6) Walkers, while holding their staff weapon with both hands above their heads, yelling in their alien native tongue something to the equivalent of "You Shall Not Pass!"
LOL :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#45 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:11 am

I was thoroughly pleased. Phenomenal movie. Loved it!
Looking forward to Ep9.

Poene
Commodore

Post#46 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 am

I really liked it. This was a good movie, a lot better than the Force Awakens.

Adam Driver as Kylo Ren annoyed me a lot in the FA but not in this movie.

Too bad that Snoke passed away. I hope we get a prequel with the rise of Snoke. How did he get that huge scar on his face? Could he be Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:59 am

Poene wrote:I really liked it. This was a good movie, a lot better than the Force Awakens.

Adam Driver as Kylo Ren annoyed me a lot in the FA but not in this movie.

Too bad that Snoke passed away. I hope we get a prequel with the rise of Snoke. How did he get that huge scar on his face? Could he be Darth Plagueis the Wise?

I agree. Interesting duality in that I liked Empire Strikes Back more than four, and eight more than seven. Driver was a powerful performance. Palpatine killed Plagueis in his sleep so he would have had to revive to be Snoke, so unlikely imo.
Looking forward to Ep9.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#48 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:18 am

Everytime I remember Disney has buried all good stories written after ROTJ as Heir to the Empire calling them "Legends" to create this stupid and annoying new trilogy, all I want to do is burn Disney to the ground.

Rogue One was a phenomenal movie that recovered the spirit of the saga, but I'm giving a damn for this new trilogy. I didn't like the new characters, I didn't like the actors, the story is just a copy of the OT movies, and everything seems so fake, and forced, and made only to please those who never seein a Star Wars movie, or at least the OT...

When JJ killed Han and we lost Carrie, Star Wars has finished for me. I don't want to know who is Rey's father, who the hell is Snoke, if Kylo Ren will turn to the Light side or if Luke will turn down to the Dark Side or even die or if the Porgs will burn the First Order like the Ewoks did to the Empire. I will watch like any other movie, but not much interested anymore.

Close to the Force Awakens, Phantom Menace is a masterpiece! All I have to say is what I'm already saying almost in a daily basis: Go to hell, Mickey. And now Disney has Fox also...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#49 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 am

mkenobi wrote:Everytime I remember Disney has buried all good stories written after ROTJ as Heir to the Empire calling them "Legends" to create this stupid and annoying new trilogy, all I want to do is burn Disney to the ground.

Rogue One was a phenomenal movie that recovered the spirit of the saga, but I'm giving a damn for this new trilogy. I didn't like the new characters, I didn't like the actors, the story is just a copy of the OT movies, and everything seems so fake, and forced, and made only to please those who never seein a Star Wars movie, or at least the OT...

When JJ killed Han and we lost Carrie, Star Wars has finished for me. I don't want to know who is Rey's father, who the hell is Snoke, if Kylo Ren will turn to the Light side or if Luke will turn down to the Dark Side or even die or if the Porgs will burn the First Order like the Ewoks did to the Empire. I will watch like any other movie, but not much interested anymore.

Close to the Force Awakens, Phantom Menace is a masterpiece! All I have to say is what I'm already saying almost in a daily basis: Go to hell, Mickey. And now Disney has Fox also...

Porgs killing first order haha that would be the end of the life for me. I had my oh crap moment in Last Jedi when rey goes into the cave on the island. The movie appeared to be following Empire Strikes Back so closely that I dreaded a rehash. Luckily they introduced enough new material and deviated from Strikes Back in my opinion.
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 am

*line not life lol
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”