The Last Jedi (spoilers included)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

The Last Jedi (spoilers included)

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 pm

December 15th the saga continues. So excited! The movies brought me to this game and I can't wait to see what tie-ins will appear in SWC. (Spoilers welcome here)
20171109_151540.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Check out Family Guy Blue Harvest. Hilarious!

sgu97cab
Captain

Re: The Last Jedi (spoilers included)

Post#2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:39 pm

I'm hoping we get some of those AT-M6 walkers, they look pretty cool. Possibly an AT-AT skin?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader - AUS-Darth_Gump (W107 D1 L7)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

WallyORO
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Rebels will likely get a skin that adds BB8 and/or Chopper to R2 and C3P0. They dance around and entertain you while snipers from barracks poir out to rip your attacking army tko shreds.

sgu97cab
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Probably Imps will get the AT-M6 and Rebels get some Porgs instead ;-)
...Always looking for new Empire level 7+ players who chat, donate regularly, take part in wars. Preferably Australian time zones.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 pm

sgu97cab wrote:I'm hoping we get some of those AT-M6 walkers, they look pretty cool. Possibly an AT-AT skin?

That thing is awesome! We got the act from Rogue so hopefully we will get this one as well.

sgu97cab
Captain

Post#6 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Guaranteed the Rebels get that Ski Speeder contraption (the one with the red smoke in the trailer), possibly some of those Resistance Bombers (from the space fight scene)

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 pm

sgu97cab wrote:Guaranteed the Rebels get that Ski Speeder contraption (the one with the red smoke in the trailer), possibly some of those Resistance Bombers (from the space fight scene)

Yeah! They both look great. Plus the SW Rebels Speeder has been found by the data miners and is likely to make an appearance in game as well.
20171109_183321.png

sgu97cab
Captain

Post#8 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 pm

That's actually an Empire speeder...in the 'New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread' Deathstriker said this speeder will be the first Empire unlock unit.

Forceisweaknyou
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:02 pm

sgu97cab wrote:That's actually an Empire speeder...in the 'New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread' Deathstriker said this speeder will be the first Empire unlock unit.

Correct. I meant that it appeared first in the Star Wars Rebels cartoon.

ms1
Storm Trooper

Post#10 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow, actual movie characters tied into the game. How great would that be. I would swap the Spider hero thingy for a Rey any day. Maybe Kessan could be replaced by Finn. And some speeder traps to take down approaching AT-AT's that trip up their legs, that would be cool.

I love the game but as a StarWars game they seem to be going out of their way to distance themselves from what draws people to it.

Return to “General Discussions”