New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ZeroCool
Captain

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#471 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:55 pm

I am just hoping for Tog frags that's it everything else is just icing
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#472 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:18 am

Togs are great, only they take way to long to cook, so unless you only attack according to the event system with research time in between to cook lost of Togs, it can only be in a support role.

I remember once being attacked by a player with 6 or more maxed Togs... not much remained standing... aka turned my base into a parking lot. Still, only supportive role.

I'd rather like an event for the Rogue One stuff, like Tie Striker/Fang, TX and even that cranky security droid. Naval stuff would be great as a well. My pilots are only at 1, but even there they are useful, and I think everyone agrees on Rodents/ Sullustionas .
Naval Officer is okay, but of less importance
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Oim
Captain

Post#473 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 am

Hoping that naval event come back quickly

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#474 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:18 pm

It should, for it looks like things are on a rotational schedule within the servers.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

DeathStriker

Post#475 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:12 am

UPDATE: SWC Event Issue has been Fixed

Repost of what I posted in reference to ISSUE: SWC Event - Unable To Complete Chapter Objective...

GSWarrior10 wrote:Update: Finally got to give it a go on the laptop and noticed that my mortar destruction was finally registering. Going to give it a try back on the Fire 7 tablet, which is where I normally play this account.

EDIT:

Yep, works on the Fire, too. Wonderful. Too bad we only have a day-plus to catch up. =[
infinitum wrote:confirming mine (Android) has started registering turrets destroyed today, still waiting on a reponse to my ticket...

GSWarrior10 and infinitum - Thanks for Posting! :D

I still have not heard back from my Support Ticket submitted as I posted here.

CONFIRMATION: As of this morning I also noted on iPhone 8 Account (HQ 4) that I am getting Task Completion Updates for destroying Mortar Turrets.

While good news, it is too late for my HQ 4 Account to complete Event and so I am hoping for some kind of "compensation" if or when it arrives.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#476 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 am

Well... I'm not sure about you guys but after 4 weeks of these events for useless units I am getting rather fed up with them, to put it mildly. The slavery of the timer day in, day out, week in, week out. SWC has declined for me into spamming 16 equipped jumps and a hero to get 100% against dev bases asap to be able to start another research stage hoping to reach those big crates at the end of the event. the remaining 8 UC are for an MTV and one shock... If I really go wild I might put in one Lugga to support Kessen...

You could argue for using different loadouts, but those are less efficient and take more timing to coordinate for the desired results. Loot is no issue for me anymore, as my base is maxed except the dekas but I refuse to grind for many hours/days to scrape >350K CB to upgrade them further... just losing the spirit after 3.5 years I think..

Many of my squad are stepping over to/starting accounts on one of the advertised games called Guns of Glory. Even wars have somehow lost much of their appeal.

I'll hang on a bit longer but unless things change for the better somehow , I might take a very long break. It was fun, it was great but I am almost through I am afraid...
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

DeathStriker

Post#477 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:10 pm

ISSUE: SWC Event - Week #6 Start Up

• No Event UI
  • Clicking On Event in Commander News causes the following (see Example Screenshot):

Only way to get rid of Tutorial / Box (which appears constant in center of screen) is to reboot.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boge
Lieutenant

Post#478 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:11 pm

I got the same problem. No Event
---------------------------------------------------------------
Boge - ElvenRebels
Former officer in the Windows squad - Kiwirebels2

Klin
Lieutenant

Post#479 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Same problem. No event, I Onty could claim the samples
Takito
--
Imperial ex-windows squad
We are looking for new commanders
--
Spanish language only

wesman21
Commander

Post#480 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 pm

This happened to me about three weeks ago, just took some time for it to fully appear and a reboot or two.

Do we know what is going to be? Fathier riders would be my guess since we only had one week of them, right?

Return to “General Discussions”