New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#461 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:48 pm

I can't be the only one with the '6503' error... just completed a HD, requested troops and was filled... press research - CRASH! Then after a reboot 40 EP is gone.........
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
125000 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Slayme
Commander

Post#462 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Richaldo wrote:I can't be the only one with the '6503' error... just completed a HD, requested troops and was filled... press research - CRASH! Then after a reboot 40 EP is gone.........

No, you're not the only one. I'm running 5 Imperial bases and this error pops up frequently with all of them. The error seems limited to Planetary Objectives and the occasional HD. Not with PvP battles, thankfully.
Leader of SITH_COMMANDOS squad.
Head of the SITH Ruling Council.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#463 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:30 am

Richaldo wrote:I can't be the only one with the '6503' error... just completed a HD, requested troops and was filled... press research - CRASH! Then after a reboot 40 EP is gone.........

The request crates don't give EP properly.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Mo187
Squadron Leader

Post#464 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Have been getting that 6503 error a lot and since the beginning of the events, asked Disney about it.... nothing... as usual
Mohawk187, HQ 10 - Empire Squad: "Phoenix-Chaos"

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#465 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:21 pm

I had been getting 6503 all the time. Now I reboot every time I have enough EP before hitting the research button (DS gave this advice in another post), and this avoids the 6503 error. Only weird thing is on my second account I had enough EP, then re-booted and it seemed to have lost the last 50 EP I had earned which was very annoying. This has happened twice now.
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#466 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:21 pm

So over this event now. Looking forward to seeing what is next to come. Anyone have any insider information yet?
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Boog
Admiral

Post#467 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm hoping for a redo if the naval assault with the same event structure.

RyIke
Commander

Post#468 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Boog wrote:I'm hoping for a redo if the naval assault with the same event structure.

Trying to remember but was that the event that rewarded Naval Officer skin for Empire players? Going to assume it was, hence the name "Naval" Event. If so, I hope that one returns as well, never collected enough fragments to unlock that skin and wanted to try it out.
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
129W-5D-49L

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#469 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Agree 100%. That event was hard to get frags as the daily objectives didn't give any Naval crates, so everyone was going crazy to get conflict points and it was difficult to get in Obsidian and UC without a very high number of points. Normally in conflicts I get to level up a few times but in that event I only got the Rodian to level 2 , Naval Officer to level 3, and didnt even get to level up the Pilot.
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Euph
Admiral

Post#470 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Boog wrote:I'm hoping for a redo if the naval assault with the same event structure.

Ha, was just saying this to squaddies a couple of hours ago. I would like to work on rodis/officer/pilot frags and it'd be great if it was using this new system.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

Return to “General Discussions”