New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#41 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:40 am

<< Conflict Tiers: EP rewarded upon reaching tier in any given Conflict. EP is not lost even if you are knocked out of the tier. Placing in a higher tier earns EP for that tier and any lower tiers not already rewarded. >>

So when do we think one locks in being in a tier? If I engage in the first few seconds of a conflict and fight several quick battles and get in the top 2% in those first few minutes, can I take the rest of the conflict off - having locked in at 2%?
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Post#42 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am

My guess is that the tiers will be preset, like 1000, 3000, 5000, 10,000 gears etc will get you to the tier levels. And it sounds like you either don't lose gears for a loss, or if you drop below a tier, you still qualify, but may have that much more work to get to the next tier.

That is sort of how the old conflict system worked. 1000 points unlocked a unit, 2000 more got it to level 2, and so on. Your score relative to others didn't matter.

Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:35 am

My guess is it will be somewhat like Zombie Gunship Survival or other mobile game events where each tier will be based on conflict medals/zombie kills earned. 20k = UC, 15k = Obsidian, 10k bronzium etc.

Grand Admiral

Post#44 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:47 pm

DarthBratzzznew wrote:probably they won't divulge the proper names until the movie comes out?

Could be
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Major General

Post#45 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm hoping that they can incorporate these EP rewards into War crates as well.
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Post#46 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:07 am

Has anything new had been founded by data miners ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Post#47 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 am

Harshit wrote:Has anything new had been founded by data miners ?

Harshit - No... as no new Hotfix has been published... but rest assured once the volunteer Data Miners find anything and it is verified to be accurate it will get posted...

Current thinking is that there will be some still unknown 1 week "filler event" before the New SWC Event System is released and during that week more information will be discovered...

Stay tuned to this channel for further developments as they occur...
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Major General

Post#48 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 am

I saw an announcement by the game on my iPad earlier today, but as yet no new info that I could find.

I am really looking forward to a change in the Event/Conflict/Objectives cycles as they have become too predictable and boring. And I am sure that I am not the only one.

I really hope for Chapter like challenges like the Tatooine storyline, even if that meant repeating some of those stories.
i remember in one of the earlier stories a SINGLE HUGE SHIELD covering an entire base. Now that would be a perk to fight for! same for some of those Jawa shieldbusters, Jundland General as a special sniper such stuff would be amazing.. don't even start about on Ewoks on Yavin...
How about a moisture farm as an extra resource-generating structure?

But what we know so far is already pretty exciting. I do hope that the challenges will be different for various HQ levels though... Not just for myself, but for all SWC players.
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Post#49 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:22 am

I have a question. IS THE PRESET REWARD THRESHOLD FOR IMPERIALS AND REBELS GOING TO BE THE SAME? I look at this system as a reaction to the GR sniper (Imp) and jet trooper (rebel) issue. The developers can modify the thresholds for imps and rebels independently, to have rough equality in the rewards. Is this what they are doing? The players may not even learn about this evening out unless they have dual bases.

Post#50 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Why would they make it easier for one faction over another? That's crazy. This is done so there's a set rewards standard. You don't need 12K gears on one planet for the top reward and 60K on another.

Return to “General Discussions”