New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Major General
Posts: 380

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#271 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 am

DeathStriker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:At the time I took the screenshot above there was 6h 34m left in the current "event" but I started 8 hours of Research - AND SO - the question arises...

What happens if you are doing Research and the Event Ends??

Soon we will know...

ANSWER - Can't click on Event UI due to Heroic Defense Event Banner blocking it. AFTER REBOOT the Event UI is gone!

You lost chance at final Event Research Crate

yep, happened to my 2nd account as well, about three hours into research for the Sandtrooper frags crate... Pooof!
Goner.
Bad customer service by Disney for sure. Again.

I really think that if you have strived to get so far you should at least be allowed to finish the last crate research even if you start an new carte research in the last minute of the event!
It is counterproductive for Disney as well..
Nobody will do anything during the last hours if remaining event time is shorter than research... and speeding things up is what those shiny green stuff is all about.

Think about it you thickheaded developers! Your avarice is once more counterproductive even to your sales! :evil:
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)


TNT
Commodore
Posts: 237

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#272 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:yep, happened to my 2nd account as well, about three hours into research for the Sandtrooper frags crate... Pooof!
Goner.
Bad customer service by Disney for sure. Again.

I really think that if you have strived to get so far you should at least be allowed to finish the last crate research even if you start an new carte research in the last minute of the event!
It is counterproductive for Disney as well..
Nobody will do anything during the last hours if remaining event time is shorter than research... and speeding things up is what those shiny green stuff is all about.

Think about it you thickheaded developers! Your avarice is once more counterproductive even to your sales! :evil:

You appear to be confused.
What you meant to say was "anyone with more sense than money will not pay a dime"

Your opinion doesn't matter, whales do. This cut off means you have to pay crystals. Don't like the system? Never buy crystals for games with needless timers and lootcrates and educate the people around you.

I had a crate that was done researching, but I forgot to pick it up. It's gone as well. :) But meh, that's the same as objectives so that's on me.

I currently have a bronzium objective 1 juggernaught away from completion, so my first crate will be gotten in about 5 minutes after it starts. :)
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?


DarthBratzzznew
Major General
Posts: 380

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#273 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 am

TNT wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:yep, happened to my 2nd account as well, about three hours into research for the Sandtrooper frags crate... Pooof!
Goner.
Bad customer service by Disney for sure. Again.

I really think that if you have strived to get so far you should at least be allowed to finish the last crate research even if you start an new carte research in the last minute of the event!
It is counterproductive for Disney as well..
Nobody will do anything during the last hours if remaining event time is shorter than research... and speeding things up is what those shiny green stuff is all about.

Think about it you thickheaded developers! Your avarice is once more counterproductive even to your sales! :evil:

You appear to be confused.
What you meant to say was "anyone with more sense than money will not pay a dime"

Your opinion doesn't matter, whales do. This cut off means you have to pay crystals. Don't like the system? Never buy crystals for games with needless timers and lootcrates and educate the people around you.

I had a crate that was done researching, but I forgot to pick it up. It's gone as well. :) But meh, that's the same as objectives so that's on me.

I currently have a bronzium objective 1 juggernaught away from completion, so my first crate will be gotten in about 5 minutes after it starts. :)


Lol!
It is usually sense that makes/saves money ;-)

And one easy way to make money is by not spending it on virtual toys like online games. (Maybe the exception is the big Ponzi scheme of Bitcoins, but one day that bubble will burst as well)...
I have played SWC now for 3 years and some at the tremendous cost of 10€ once for a builder droid when the night before I had burned my saved-up crystals to speed up cooking air for one pointless planetary conflict or another (must have been real drunk 8-) ).

And I know, I should have known better than to start an 8 hours research with only 3 hours conflict time remaining, but it was the best I could manage.
On my main account I did rather better and as a whole I should state that I kind of like the new style events for the time being.

I'll focus my efforts on the 1st, 3rd and 5th weeks I think, when the new stuff is really new.

Cheers
Darth Bratzzz
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)


Xinix
Commodore
Posts: 160

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#274 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 am

Good to know: I already assumed it would be like regular objectives that disappear if not claimed on time, so made sure to start the fifth bonus crate with 2:05 to spare :).

Still: overall event grind isn't too bad as you can do it efficiently alongside the regular conflicts, without any crystals. Had to do 43k gears on Dando just to get UCL ... next to that completing the entire event took basically no additional effort, just a bit of timing.


strawman3125
Commodore
Posts: 126

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#275 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:07 pm

And so it begins again!

More unit samples in Commander News!

A also noticed that my accounts switched in the A/B test for the amount of EP required for each objective. The one that was in the Low EP last week in now in the High EP and the one that was in the in High is now in Low.
Level X Imperial: Strawman @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Imperial: oemskin @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Rebel: Zebellion @ Sundancer


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 3147

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#276 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

strawman3125 wrote:And so it begins again!

More unit samples in Commander News!

A also noticed that my accounts switched in the A/B test for the amount of EP required for each objective. The one that was in the Low EP last week in now in the High EP and the one that was in the in High is now in Low.

strawman3125 - Thanks for Posting! :D

I too can confirm by using the EP Information shown here that 3 accounts have switched from Low to High or High to Low.

Interesting... :roll:

NOTICE: New Speeders Still Can Not Be Donated.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
chicohound
Captain
Posts: 72

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#277 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Chapter Objective #1 Mysterious Benefactor: Loot 2,667,500 credits? Are you kidding me? In the last mission, it was 1/10 that. Looks like Diz messed up the decimal point.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 3147

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#278 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 pm

chicohound wrote:Chapter Objective #1 Mysterious Benefactor: Loot 2,667,500 credits? Are you kidding me? In the last mission, it was 1/10 that. Looks like Diz messed up the decimal point.

chicohound - If you were HQ 9 it would be MUCH easier...

WEEK 2 - OBJECTIVE 3

Loot Credits

  • HQ2 : 4,500
  • HQ3 : 19,000
  • HQ4 : 51,500
  • HQ5 : 75,500
  • HQ6 : 229,000
  • HQ7 : 286,500
  • HQ8 : 517,500
  • HQ9 : 893,500
  • HQ10 : 2,667,500
This table - confirms - what I posted here.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Shelendil
Admiral
Posts: 537

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#279 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:And so it begins again!

More unit samples in Commander News!

A also noticed that my accounts switched in the A/B test for the amount of EP required for each objective. The one that was in the Low EP last week in now in the High EP and the one that was in the in High is now in Low.

strawman3125 - Thanks for Posting! :D

I too can confirm by using the EP Information shown here that 3 accounts have switched from Low to High or High to Low.

Interesting... :roll:

NOTICE: New Speeders Still Can Not Be Donated.

I was in the high group last week, and I am in the high group this week.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 3147

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#280 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 pm

I AM DONE WITH THIS EVENT...

Unable to get Credits needed for Objective combined with now CNFO's on Tatooine of all places I am going to find "fun" somewhere else...

Goodbye...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aug13, CommonCrawl [Bot], sgu97cab, SpaceDandy, TSQL and 34 guests