New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: New SWC Events System - Discussion Thread

Post#241 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Resource Chapter Objectives Are Most Difficult

OK... I found something else, other then Research Times and Crystal Costs, to NOT LIKE about the New SWC Events System.

I found out, just like Daily Planetary Objectives, that Resource Chapter Objectives are the HARDEST (under certain conditions).

Just as was shown in the EP Information found here, my Max HQ 7 Account, with only 1,000,000 Credit Storage had the 3rd Chapter Objective of "Loot 354,000 Credits".

Now this normally wouldn't be bad except for one thing, my Base is maxed out at Level 7 and my Credit Storage was near Maxed out at 1,000,000 Credits.

Just like Daily Planetary Objectives that require you to "Loot X Amount of Resource" you only get credit for what your Resource Storage current Free Space is, regardless of what amount you loot.

I ran into the same problem with my lvl 8 Rebel account which has not been attacked since the event started. I did the same thing for the credits but for the contraband I had to crystal my current research to complete it and start researching a merc to use contraband just so that I could complete the objective.

(With my Imperial accounts this of course was not a problem as, I just need to log off for 10 minutes, get raided and then, magically, I have space!)

I have always been annoyed by the looting daily objectives because of this. I really don't see why when I raid say 100,000 alloy from an enemy base, it only counts what I can put into my storage as looted, say only 10,000. I mean I looted 100,000 from the base, who cares how much I was actually able to store. I hope they fix this, otherwise some objectives are challenging to get!

Starting an upgrade and activating perks were mentioned, but you can always put the relevant storage buildings out in the open and wait to be attacked (near instantly). I used to do that with my cb safehouse when it was maxed, and I needed to loot some for an objective. Share the wealth!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

BMP
Officer

Post#242 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:06 am

Somebody achieve the event Objective and get this Bonus crate that we can open unlimited times? What's prize in this crate?
An official on RESISTENCIABR, owner of HQ10, QG9 and HQ7 rebel accounts...

DeathStriker

Post#243 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:27 am

EVENT STATUS UPDATE (for Me):

• HQ 10 Account - 13 Objectives (+2 CO) Completed - got 12 out of 32 (Approx 1:1 Ratio)
  • HQ 7 Account - 15 Objectives (+2 CO) Completed - got 7 out of 32 (Approx 1:2 Ratio)
  • HQ 4 Account - 10 Objectives (+2 CO) Completed - got 5 out of 32 Data Frags (1:2 Ratio)**
    CO = Chapter Objectives | **Researching Objective 13
Still don't like that for at least 2 Accounts (HQ 7 and HQ 4) I am seeing 1 Data Fragment for the new Rebel V-4X-D Ski Speeder for every 2 Event Objectives completed (Event Chapter Objectives don't reward the new Speeder Data Fragments).

My HQ 10 Account seems to be doing better with nearly a 1:1 Ratio.

Posting for Informational Purposes...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#244 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:40 am

FINAL CRATE INFO:

BMP wrote:Somebody achieve the event Objective and get this Bonus crate that we can open unlimited times? What's prize in this crate?

BMP - According to those whom know - - the Final **Repeatable Every 2 Hour** Crates contain:

• Rebel Faction: Ithorian Infiltrator, Tognath Marksman, V-4X-D Ski Speeder, and Classic Event Unit (like Johhar Kessen) Frags.

• Empire Faction: Kubaz Invader, Tognath Marksman, 614-AvA Speeder Bike, and Classic Event Unit (like Johhar Kessen) Frags.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

BMP
Officer

Post#245 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 pm

DeathStriker wrote:FINAL CRATE INFO:

BMP wrote:Somebody achieve the event Objective and get this Bonus crate that we can open unlimited times? What's prize in this crate?

BMP - According to those whom know - - the Final **Repeatable Every 2 Hour** Crates contain:

• Rebel Faction: Ithorian Infiltrator, Tognath Marksman, V-4X-D Ski Speeder, and Classic Event Unit (like Johhar Kessen) Frags.

• Empire Faction: Kubaz Invader, Tognath Marksman, 614-AvA Speeder Bike, and Classic Event Unit (like Johhar Kessen) Frags.

Thanks!! And about the ammount of this frags? It's only 1 frag per crate, or there is more?
An official on RESISTENCIABR, owner of HQ10, QG9 and HQ7 rebel accounts...

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#246 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 pm

It's a minimum of 9 frags, maximum of 16.

See here for the breakdown:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... rship.html
ShadyRebels24

Plagueis
Admiral

Post#247 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:31 pm

I have most of my stuff maxed so these bonus crates are VERY lucrative. I’ll probably end up with a lvl 7 bike at this rate. I kind of feel sorry for newer players though because they’ll remain behind the curve every time new content comes out until they eventually max out the old content.

Desmshei

Post#248 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Whew!!! 3.5 days to get 23 objectives.

Not sure it was worth it - but if I plan to do any more I know what it takes

At least I have my upgraded speedster to use - when???

I'll be waiting for someone to get the Age Man and other goodies before I get in line

DarthHunter
    Captain

Post#249 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 am

Shelendil wrote:
    strawman3125 wrote:
    DeathStriker wrote:Resource Chapter Objectives Are Most Difficult

OK... I found something else, other then Research Times and Crystal Costs, to NOT LIKE about the New SWC Events System.

I found out, just like Daily Planetary Objectives, that Resource Chapter Objectives are the HARDEST (under certain conditions).

Just as was shown in the EP Information found here, my Max HQ 7 Account, with only 1,000,000 Credit Storage had the 3rd Chapter Objective of "Loot 354,000 Credits".

Now this normally wouldn't be bad except for one thing, my Base is maxed out at Level 7 and my Credit Storage was near Maxed out at 1,000,000 Credits.

Just like Daily Planetary Objectives that require you to "Loot X Amount of Resource" you only get credit for what your Resource Storage current Free Space is, regardless of what amount you loot.

I ran into the same problem with my lvl 8 Rebel account which has not been attacked since the event started. I did the same thing for the credits but for the contraband I had to crystal my current research to complete it and start researching a merc to use contraband just so that I could complete the objective.

(With my Imperial accounts this of course was not a problem as, I just need to log off for 10 minutes, get raided and then, magically, I have space!)

I have always been annoyed by the looting daily objectives because of this. I really don't see why when I raid say 100,000 alloy from an enemy base, it only counts what I can put into my storage as looted, say only 10,000. I mean I looted 100,000 from the base, who cares how much I was actually able to store. I hope they fix this, otherwise some objectives are challenging to get!

Starting an upgrade and activating perks were mentioned, but you can always put the relevant storage buildings out in the open and wait to be attacked (near instantly). I used to do that with my cb safehouse when it was maxed, and I needed to loot some for an objective. Share the wealth!

I regularly use my Starship Command to help 'dump' credits if I'm not planet hopping, rather than my troop queue. I generally have lots of starfighters queued up, and if I find myself needing to loot credits and my depots are full, I unbuild the queue. The credits just go to waste. Then when I rebuild, it eats a fair chunk. I've always got TIE Strikers queued for LAAT traps, and in my case, 8x lvl8 TIE Strikers are worth just shy of 50,000 all by themselves. Obviously that's more useful to a high level player, but its an alternative to being raided...

Shelendil
    Admiral

Post#250 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 am

If one doesn't mind losing medals attacking to acheive a goal for a crate, losing medals defending to help acheive a goal for a crate should be little different.
    ShadyRebels24

Return to “General Discussions”