All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
ObiTwo
Major General
Posts: 257

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#81 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm

You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Updated player participation stats (Obi could track each data point like this?):

Imps (164,378 - 161,516 – 159,033)
Rebs (106,323 - 104,875 – 101,509)

Imps loss from previous point: 2,483
Rebs loss from previous point: 3,366

Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)


TNT
Major General
Posts: 410

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#82 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 am

ObiTwo wrote:You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Updated player participation stats (Obi could track each data point like this?):

Imps (164,378 - 161,516 – 159,033)
Rebs (106,323 - 104,875 – 101,509)

Imps loss from previous point: 2,483
Rebs loss from previous point: 3,366

Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.

Unlikely. I expect these numbers to barely move despite the movie.
Honestly, if I were to just start I'd enjoy it and lvl up to lvl6. Unlock the armory, see the insane amount of frags needed compared to the payout and leave.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.


User avatar
Burrito
Commodore
Posts: 137

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#83 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 am

TNT wrote:Honestly, if I were to just start I'd enjoy it and lvl up to lvl6. Unlock the armory, see the insane amount of frags needed compared to the payout and leave.

That.


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 821

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#84 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 pm

ObiTwo wrote:You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Excellent point, ObiTwo.

ObiTwo wrote:Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.


Agreed. Plus some 'retired' players may return and rediscover the game.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
ObiTwo
Major General
Posts: 257

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#85 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Updated player participation stats as at 5th Jan (previous stats from 8th Dec):

Imps (164,378 - 161,516 – 159,033 - 189,437)
Rebs (106,323 - 104,875 – 101,509 - 124,734)

Imps gain from previous point: 30,404
Rebs gain from previous point: 23,225

As predicted, the new movie has brought an influx of players to both factions.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 821

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#86 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:05 am

Thanks for posting, Obi Two.

Here’s a screenshot of the stats as at 5th Jan 18:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
LosVega
Major General
Posts: 471

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#87 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Nice numbers, good to see an influx of new players instead of a steady decline. The cha-ching bell over at Disney must be running non-stop.
Image
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 821

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#88 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:21 am

LosVega wrote:Nice numbers, good to see an influx of new players instead of a steady decline. The cha-ching bell over at Disney must be running non-stop.


Agreed, although I'm a little disappointed that more of them aren't joining the rebellion. But at least the imbalance isn't as great as it has been.

For my part, I don't see this game being marketed anywhere, which is a shame, it's clearly good and has kept our interest for a long time. I wonder how many more commanders (customers for Disney) there could be if Disney made more of an effort to promote it ...
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
Pirate
Major General
Posts: 491

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#89 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 am

Good to see indeed. As expected though, average base score has dropped from 1222 to 1069 with the influx of new players. Let's hope that the base score numbers go back up over time which would indicate that the new players are upgrading.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 821

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#90 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Latest stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], SithVicious and 39 guests