All player stats - data from the KSoD website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#81 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 am

acidrave wrote:not true: with 12 hours to go, there are 5 in the top 50

Thanks for your contribution, acidrave. YourFather and I were talking about the state of the game on Erkit from some time ago (possibly a year ago?). Things have changed a lot since then.

EDIT:

YourFather wrote:I guess at the end of the day we're two guys on the internet speculating about what data show.

We are, my friend. But thank you for your contribution. It's always good to hear a different point of view.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

ObiTwo
Captain

Post#82 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm

You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Updated player participation stats (Obi could track each data point like this?):

Imps (164,378 - 161,516 – 159,033)
Rebs (106,323 - 104,875 – 101,509)

Imps loss from previous point: 2,483
Rebs loss from previous point: 3,366

Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.

TNT
Commodore

Post#83 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 am

ObiTwo wrote:You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Updated player participation stats (Obi could track each data point like this?):

Imps (164,378 - 161,516 – 159,033)
Rebs (106,323 - 104,875 – 101,509)

Imps loss from previous point: 2,483
Rebs loss from previous point: 3,366

Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.

Unlikely. I expect these numbers to barely move despite the movie.
Honestly, if I were to just start I'd enjoy it and lvl up to lvl6. Unlock the armory, see the insane amount of frags needed compared to the payout and leave.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Don't bother, maybe go pick some flowers outside instead? Bake a cake? Play a different game?

Burrito
Commodore

Post#84 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 am

TNT wrote:Honestly, if I were to just start I'd enjoy it and lvl up to lvl6. Unlock the armory, see the insane amount of frags needed compared to the payout and leave.

That.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#85 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 pm

ObiTwo wrote:You can't use global data from war squads to make a case for or against sniper GR. Apart from the other valid points about why; the average base level was 6 for both sides (i.e. the majority of the data comes from players who don't even have the armory). So let's not buy into that argument on either side.

Excellent point, ObiTwo.

ObiTwo wrote:Guessing we will see a big upturn from next week plus time to upgrade (when the new movie gets released and players flock to the game and upgrade enough to join wars). Hoping it's the shot in the arm the game needs.

Agreed. Plus some 'retired' players may return and rediscover the game.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

Return to “General Discussions”