All player stats - data from the KSoD website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Fisherman
Commander

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#51 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:35 am

I thought both factions had slight declines in participants in squads (which is what is measured).
Imps lost 2,862 (164,378 - 161,516)
Rebs lost 1,448 (106,323 - 104,875)
Both sides saw slight upticks in avg medals, avg attack wins and defense.
I don’t put a lot of stock in the rebel advantage on averages as I suspect the exodus is of mid level 8 and 9 HQs but I can’t prove that - both are listed as having average HQ levels of 6 - which likely means anything between 5.5 and 6.4.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#52 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:54 am

You're right both factions have declined. I've corrected my previous post.

Please note I have used the data points from 2nd November and today. I know that data is accurate. The figures you have used refer to stats posted by Obi-Two, however, the date given for the stats in that image is 11th November, which cannot be right as today's only 8th November.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#53 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 am

Fisherman wrote:Both sides saw slight upticks in avg medals, avg attack wins and defense.
I don’t put a lot of stock in the rebel advantage on averages as I suspect the exodus is of mid level 8 and 9 HQs but I can’t prove that - both are listed as having average HQ levels of 6 - which likely means anything between 5.5 and 6.4.

That data is consistent with an exodus of lower players quitting, perhaps as they reach the armoury unlock? If enough lower level (and I presume medal count) players drop out, the overall medal average will increase.
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Fisherman
Commander

Post#54 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
That data is consistent with an exodus of lower players quitting, perhaps as they reach the armoury unlock? If enough lower level (and I presume medal count) players drop out, the overall medal average will increase.

I hadn’t thought of it that way - you are probably correct (again as least as data trends go for squad participants) and that is supported by the very slight across the board increase in donated and received averages by both factions.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#55 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 am

The latest stats:

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#56 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:50 am

9F01DAD0-8080-442E-AD11-AFD952716E70.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#57 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 am

Since 8th November, a further 1,603 Imps have dropped off the KSoD radar (161,516 - 159,913)
And 1,048 Rebels have dropped off too (104,875 - 103,827)

These will be commanders that stopped playing 30 days or more ago.

The total losses since our 1st data point of 30th August are:
19,244 fewer Imps (171,157 - 159,913)
8,114 fewer Rebels (111,941 - 103,827).

The Imp/Rebel ratio remains broadly the same 60:40 or 3:2, although it is slightly worsening (Rebels have decreased as a proportion from 39.54% to 39.37%)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#58 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 am

The latest stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#59 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:05 am

Although there were data points in between, I am focusing on the month on month changes.

Since 2nd November:

3369 (163,588 - 160219) Imperial Commanders have fallen off the KSOD database.

3884 (106,317 - 102,433) Rebel Commanders have fallen off the KSOD database.

The Imperial / Rebel ratio is worsening. It is now 61:39.

It is important to remember that these drops reflect the state of the game 30 days ago, as it takes 30 days for the game to remove commanders from squads.

During the last 30 days, Imp GR was nerfed. I have hopes this will ease off the rebel decline. For my part, game play is more fun since the nerf. A game has to be fun to be worth playing.

As I have posted elsewhere, I would much prefer a global nerf of all Armoury boosts so that they max out at 30 or 35% at Level 10. In this way, the merits of the game's original units would not be lost.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS THE MERITS OR DEMERITS OF THE ARMOURY BOOSTS IN THIS THREAD.

This thread is intended as a stat resource so we can see how the game is doing, and so that concerns about commanders leaving one faction or another can be put into a context.

Xinix
Commodore

Post#60 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:12 am

Nice work again Obi.

Still, although you are free to choose to compare to whatever time point you want, there is no reason to ignore the 14 November stats, which shows that since then there has actually been a slight INCREASE in both rebel and imp players. In other words, apparently the bottom of the pit is behind us.

Also interesting to see that rebs on average have an easier time getting medals on both attack and defense than imps, and that this difference has been steadily increasing. (No complaint: just an observation.)

Return to “General Discussions”