All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
legofanatikeren
Commodore

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#321 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

To be fair, I estimate around 158825 players (158,8k players) TODAY (as of Jan 8th) based on the regression trends I update every other day, and occasionally post here.

So the "real number" of players is a bit lower. On the other hand, we must still remember this is only encompassing players and squads who has participated in squad wars, and so, the lowest lvl's are not included.

My personal opinion is, that those unaccounted numbers don't matter. At all. But that's another discussion. The player balance has been stabilizing for months now, so I seriously doubt we will go below 100k ever. Small miracles and all that :)
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#322 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:30 am

Latest Stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#323 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 am

The figures show:

- The Empire faction has decreased from 98,341 to 89,645 - a loss of 8,696 commanders

- The Rebel faction has decreased from 69,341 to 64,731 - a loss of 4,610 commanders.

The faction split is 58:42 in the Empire's favour.

This is a significant drop representing close to 10% of the player base.

DeathStriker

Post#324 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 am

KSoD Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #10

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 - Here
  • 10/9/17 - Here
  • 11/2/17 - Here
  • 11/8/17 - Here (Pre-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 11/14/17 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 12/2/17 - Here
  • 1/5/18 - Here
  • 2/2/18 - Here
  • 2/28/18 - Here
  • 4/3/18 - Here
  • 5/4/18 - Here
  • 6/1/18 - Here (Post-Solo Movie)
  • 7/2/18 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #2)
  • 8/1/18 - Here
  • 9/1/18 - Here (Post Zynga Announcement - Early)
  • 10/3/18 - Here (Post SWC Version 7.0 + Prestige Level Release)
  • 11/5/18 - Here
  • 12/1/18 - Here (Post Rebel Sharpshooter GR / Empire Shocktrooper Release)
  • 1/4/19 - Here (Pre-Amazon Game Device Discontinue on Jan 7.)
  • 2/2/19 - Here (Post-Amazon Game Device Discontinue on Jan 7.)
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squad per Faction shows the continued slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The overall "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for both the Empire Faction and the Rebel Faction both show a MAJOR ⬇ Decrease which can be attributed mostly due to the SWC Game No Longer Playable on Amazon Game Devices as of January 7, 2019, compounded by the continuation of the 2 Months of Conflicts along with the uncertainty of what is to come following Zygna / Natural Motion Games taking over control / operation of Star Wars Commander.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#325 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:02 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

I think that's an excellent point re SWC no longer being playable on Amazon devices. I think that could be the most important factor underlying the change.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#326 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:40 pm

It was like 12,000 voices crying out in terror and then were suddenly silenced...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#327 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:49 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

I think that's an excellent point re SWC no longer being playable on Amazon devices. I think that could be the most important factor underlying the change.

If you believe in conspiracy theories, Disney sells SWC to Zynga, then:

1) released Prestige as an ultimate way to sell more crystals than ever in SWC history;
2) pulled the plug for Amazon and as you guys said killed 10% of the player base;
3) launched 2 months of conflicts with useless units or with units that only interest one faction just when Zynga is taking the command...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#328 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:59 pm

Interesting stats, I was hoping that the #medalgate scandal had some way a part to play in the loss of players but I don't see that affecting anything, players will play, medals or not, nobody gives a fuck especially not Zynga, they told me to be patient 4 weeks ago, now I don't fucking care anymore. its just the mouse in a rats costume imo.
My opinion of player loss especially for imps is the 4 weeks of useless shock trooper/lindemo conflicts and zero daily crate offers or events to make us give a shit.
The game is stagnating? not really, its declining rapid, the player loss proves that.
I had high hopes for Zynga, but they are doing fuck all to fix anything and not one word about the fucking medal shambles even though they have thanked me for my patience while they look into it, 4 weeks is too long , respect lost, now fuck you Zynga go bend over for the fucking mouse.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#329 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:52 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Don't forget, that playing on Windows devices (FB Gameroom) it's getting harder too, lag is getting worse with every update.

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#330 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Don't forget, that playing on Windows devices (FB Gameroom) it's getting harder too, lag is getting worse with every update.

Good point my phone is now just a donating device on the go, impossible to play the game on it without getting furious with frustration wich is ridiculous as its a mobile game. devs strike again, they should run #brexit
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”