All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#311 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:09 am

TNT wrote:... Will the SS GR cause Imps to leave as many rebels have left since the introduction of the Sniper GR. My guess would be yes.

Doubt it. There are rich dev bases now for IMPs to attack if they don't like the deeply burried flashing barracks. There might be more skipping, yes, but you wouldn't know.
IMPs may be leaving more because there aren't many interesting new units/skins to play for recently.

TNT
Admiral

Post#312 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:38 am

DarkRebel wrote:
TNT wrote:... Will the SS GR cause Imps to leave as many rebels have left since the introduction of the Sniper GR. My guess would be yes.

Doubt it. There are rich dev bases now for IMPs to attack if they don't like the deeply burried flashing barracks. There might be more skipping, yes, but you wouldn't know.
IMPs may be leaving more because there aren't many interesting new units/skins to play for recently.

Your post, it fails to make sense.
Help me out here so I can respond properly:
- What wouldn't I know?

- This data reflects a month ago and thus is applicable only to the spider event and the shock trooper event. The spider event appeals as much to the Imps as it does to the Rebels. Shock trooper GR however is a joke.
During this time, more Rebels left than Imperials both in absolute numbers as in percentage of the KSOD total population. Can you explain to me how this cleanly matches up to the events?
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#313 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:15 am

My few øre to the playerbase tracking. Since last time, I've continued to monitor and register the development every other day or so to see what happens between the roughly monthly updates provided by ObiWan.

I've put the charts in attachments. The playerbase has seemed stable for a very long time now, holding steady between 100k and 90k for the imps and 80k and 70k for rebs, for the last 5 and 4 months, respectively.

For the last 2 months the imps has sat wavering at 97500-95k, while the rebs are ever so slightly continuing to fall in numbers, showing no overall sign of stabilising, but falling very, very slowly. Time will tell if any of the newer-than-one-month implementations or changes/additions will have a positive or negative impact, as I strongly believe that it will shake up the steady progress one way or another, when that hit.

The attachments were updated yesterday. Have a (early) Merry Christmas all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
legofanatikeren Was Here. Leader of Jedi-BladeForce - a training ground for new and experienced younglings alike. Proud officer in The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#314 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:25 am

I've been playing some other games lately and having a lot more fun... And the devs are highly engaged.

I'm about to go on hibernation mode myself. Just keep the main base upgrading prestige buildings and units... Only have to sign in once a week now.

Let's see what Zynga does. Best scenario is they launch a similar game with a new (stable) code base and actual dev interest and player engagement. This game can be moth balled for all I care now.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#315 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 am

Latest stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#316 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 am

The figures show:

- The Empire faction has increased from 96,328 to 98,341 - a gain of 2,013 commanders

- The Rebel faction has increased from 69,137 to 69,341 - a gain 204 commanders.

The faction split is 59:41 in the Empire's favour.

This is the first time we've seen a gain for both factions for some time, albeit a small one for the rebels.

Over Christmas, the conflicts concerned Imperial Astromech droids for Empire Faction players, and WED for the rebels. These were of strikingly greater interest to the Empire faction players.

More recently the conflicts were for hero skins - Leia for the Rebels and ??? for the Empire.

We currently have a conflict for Rebel sharpshooter Guard Reserve and shock troopers for the Empire Faction. I suspect these will be of striking greater interest to the rebels!

EDIT:

ChiptheFish wrote:I've been playing some other games lately and having a lot more fun... And the devs are highly engaged.

I'm about to go on hibernation mode myself. Just keep the main base upgrading prestige buildings and units... Only have to sign in once a week now.

Let's see what Zynga does. Best scenario is they launch a similar game with a new (stable) code base and actual dev interest and player engagement. This game can be moth balled for all I care now.

I'm sorry to hear you're not playing as much as you used to.

I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, where the devs are much more engaging. If that's one of your other games, let me know, I can send you an ally link and help you along, my friend.
Last edited by ObiWanKenobi2016 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DeathStriker

Post#317 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:47 am

KSoD Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #9

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 - Here
  • 10/9/17 - Here
  • 11/2/17 - Here
  • 11/8/17 - Here (Pre-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 11/14/17 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 12/2/17 - Here
  • 1/5/18 - Here
  • 2/2/18 - Here
  • 2/28/18 - Here
  • 4/3/18 - Here
  • 5/4/18 - Here
  • 6/1/18 - Here (Post-Solo Movie)
  • 7/2/18 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #2)
  • 8/1/18 - Here
  • 9/1/18 - Here (Post Zynga Announcement - Early)
  • 10/3/18 - Here (Post SWC Version 7.0 + Prestige Level Release)
  • 11/5/18 - Here
  • 12/1/18 - Here (Post Rebel Sharpshooter GR / Empire Shocktrooper Release)
  • 1/4/19 - Here (Pre-Amazon Game Device Discontinue on Jan 7.)
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squad per Faction shows the continued slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The overall "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for both the Empire Faction and the Rebel Faction shows a slight ⬆ Increase which is a positive sign. :D
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TNT
Admiral

Post#318 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:41 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The figures show:

- The Empire faction has increased from 96,328 to 98,341 - a gain of 2,013 commanders

- The Rebel faction has increased from 69,137 to 69,341 - a gain 204 commanders.

The faction split is 59:41 in the Empire's favour.

This is the first time we've seen a gain for both factions for some time, albeit a small one for the rebels.

Over Christmas, the conflicts concerned Imperial Astromech droids for Empire Faction players, and WED for the rebels. These were of strikingly greater interest to the Empire faction players.

More recently the conflicts were for hero skins - Leia for the Rebels and ??? for the Empire.

We currently have a conflict for Rebel sharpshooter Guard Reserve and shock troopers for the Empire Faction. I suspect these will be of striking greater interest to the rebels!

I missed this update. :D
I am surprised, but it's good to see everything increasing.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#319 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:19 am

I have 5 accounts now if helps in the stats... With my 2 Prestige i only do upgrades on a week basis but still login everyday to do HDs, remove inactive and donate troops to my squadmates and low accounts. For my Rebel HQ 8 maxed out and fighting only HQ 10 and Prestige game is dead and that base is abandoned while I don't want to drop any medal just to try to back to HQ 8 matchmaking.

My options to keep playing SWC are my Imperial HQ 6 and Rebel HQ 6, that are very active playing conflicts because at level 6 anything is good and game is fun when you can use your experience, knowledge and Prestige Buffed units in your SC from your main accounts. But what I'm seeing in these last weeks is that conflicts are basically for only one faction:

1) Healers and Heroes: I don't know about many rebels interested in grinding for the WED, but surely Imperials were for the Astromedic; and I don't know about Rebels interested in grinding for Senator Leia while Imperial surely were for Lord Vader, most because Vader is not in HDs/Objectives crates as Leia is.

2) New Guard Reserve: I don't know about many Imperials interested in grinding for the shock trooper GR while is sure most Rebels are fighting for the Sharpshooter GR. My Rebel HQ 6 included.

Events are interesting because in addition to a way to get units more easily, Events force players from both factions to stay active. More players attacking, more players available to be attacked, more activity in squads, and certainly more players using crystals to speed up researches.

Why in the hell are the Disney Devs so stupid ??? SWC only reinforces my idea about Disney does not know a shit about Star Wars and electronic games... Waiting for the Zynga Era.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#320 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:12 pm

Almost 168k bases... really? how many of us have multiple accounts? bored of just doing upgrades at my senior accounts started a 4th one during christmas... I bet there are no more than 1/3 real players in this base pool and i know a few good ones that left due to RL or just got bored. I am afraid that soon we 'll be a bunch of players playing against each other...
A few thousands players for a strategy game under the SW name is nothing :(
At least I have cundy crash to play while my troops are cooking lol
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

Return to “General Discussions”