All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#31 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:34 am

27% participate in squad wars and 73% do not?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mol
Lieutenant

Post#32 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm

RMick3 wrote:At 1:08pm CST on 18 October 2017, the Galaxy Map on the game itself has a total of 1,009,254 players on the 6 planets (151,115 on Yavin, 235,902 on Hoth, 76,634 on Tako, 62,980 on Tat, 364,409 on Dando, and 118,145 on Er'kit). The SoD site has only 273,933 total commanders listed on the stats page which, I assume is not updated in real time but is done at least daily.

1,009,254 vs. 273,933. That's a sizable discrepancy. What am I missing?

Squads of Death doesn't include people who are not in squads. I'm guessing the discrepancy shows people not in squads, (weekend warriors, inactives, and dev bases) which does seem like a lot.

Hoot
Commander

Post#33 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:11 am

Question, ObiWanKenobi2016,

Is this data archived from an earlier period and available for viewing?

Sorry if that has been mentioned already, I'm going to begin tracking it but would love to be able to compare it to say, 6 months and a year ago if it is possible.
CoruscantWolfpckkSod Ranking: 23rd (153/17/6)
CorellianWolfPckkSod Ranking: 186th (98/13/19) CURRENTLY RECRUITING! Please check us out at our website! https://wolfpck.wordpress.com

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#34 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 pm

The latest stats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#35 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:12 pm

This demonstrates that since the last data point on 9th October 1,974 rebels (108,291 - 106,317) have left the game.

By contrast Imps have increased by 904 (162,684 - 163,588).

Rebels now make up only 39.3% of the active player base.

These figures are consistent with players dropping out of squads after 30 days inactivity following the Squad War server issues back in September.

They are also consistent with rebel dissatisfaction with game play following Guard Reserve.

Dissatisfaction due to the Rodian skin for the Imperial Guard Reserve will not show up for a few more weeks yet.

Other explanations are possible.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#36 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:17 pm

I have set out the 'business case' for a balanced game here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21784

I apologise that the first entry is somewhat lengthy.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The latest stats

ObiWanKenobi2016 - thanks for posting. :D

Your previous "Stat Snapshop" can be found here.

Your "Base Line Stats" are found in this Topics Main Thread Post on Page 1.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#38 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:49 pm

I should add that when I checked the stats about 10 days ago, Imps were up 2000, rather than 900. This suggests they have also seen a notable exodus, however their numbers are being replenished faster than they are being lost. I suspect the drop in their numbers was due to the Squad War server debacle, and commanders losing interest thereafter.

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ANYONE WISHING TO DEBATE THE MERITS / DEMERITS OF THE GUARD RESERVE SHOULD DO SO IN ANOTHER THREAD.

Anyone (Imp or reb) who wishes to demonstrate that Imp GR is easy to beat (at high levels) can do so here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21679
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

Xinix
Major General

Post#39 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Thanks Obi: I must admit I thought it would be worse .. not good obviously, but not as bad as I feared.

DeathStriker

Post#40 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:00 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:I should add that when I checked the stats about 10 days ago, Imps were up 2000, rather than 900. This suggests they have also seen a notable exodus, however their numbers are being replenished faster than they are being lost. I suspect the drop in their numbers was due to the Squad War server debacle, and commanders losing interest thereafter.

Xinix wrote:Thanks Obi: I must admit I thought it would be worse .. not good obviously, but not as bad as I feared.

EVERYONE should remember that the "data" presented here is from the KSoD Squad Ranking Website and only shows the Totals as it relates to Squads which have fought at least 1 War.

Data from Individual Players not in a Squad, Squads with less than 15 Members, or Squads with 15+ but never fought a War, are not included.

So the "data" presented is just a sub-set of the Total Player and Squad populations.

Keeping Everyone Informed is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”