All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#261 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 am

LosVega wrote:
Midge wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:We appear to be holding steady around 170k

Yep, the last remnants of idiots that put up with this shit.

gawd dang, you crack me the F up! So damn true............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if my 30 clones are included... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attacking with any of my accounts only gives me the same bases day after day, the same players, the same squads, and the same rivals also attacking my bases, day after day on a sickness loop... I am attacked by the same player 2-3 times in a row like I was the only damn one in the game...

But no one here will know how is the really shit unless he ever played this game on Windows... I stayed on Windows until they ban my accounts and pull the plug, then I can stay here until Disney pull the plug again fighting the same idiots day after day...

Probably I'll be here to close the door when the lights turned off and many of you still will be here with me... We are doomed to stay... This is the curse of the SWC... :lol: :lol:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#262 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:29 am

ChiptheFish wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:We appear to be holding steady around 170k

(170k players) - (the bots) / Dennis = 1503 real people :lol:

Lol
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#263 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Herewith the latest stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DeathStriker

Post#264 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:42 pm

KSoD Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #5

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 - Here
  • 10/9/17 - Here
  • 11/2/17 - Here
  • 11/8/17 - Here (Pre-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 11/14/17 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #1)
  • 12/2/17 - Here
  • 1/5/18 - Here
  • 2/2/18 - Here
  • 2/28/18 - Here
  • 4/3/18 - Here
  • 5/4/18 - Here
  • 6/1/18 - Here (Post-Solo Movie)
  • 7/2/18 - Here (Post-GR Balance Update #2)
  • 8/1/18 - Here
  • 9/1/18 - Here (Post Zynga Announcement - Early)
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squad per Faction shows a continued slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The overall "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction shows a continued ⬇ Decrease.

Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#265 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:44 pm

The figures show:

The Empire faction has decreased from 98,905 to 97,690. A loss of 1,215 commanders.

The Rebel faction has decreased from 76,843 to 73,601. A loss of 3,242 commanders.

The faction split is now 57:43

This suggests the exodus of Empire faction commanders has slowed to a trickle. Last month they lost 9,568 commanders. A figure that was consistent with previous months.

The Rebel faction exodus continues as before. Last month they lost 3,445 commanders.

Looking at the scores for average base score, the average rebel base score has dropped from 1,561 to 1,530 - suggesting it's more senior commanders that are leaving.

By contrast the average Empire base has only dropped from 1,285 to 1,283.

As always we must remember that these stats reflect the state of the game 30 days ago, as it take 30 days for the game to automatically remove inactive commanders from a squad.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#266 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Discussion - recent developments

Recently there has been a conflict where the rewards were a skin for the T2-B (At-St for the Empire?) This was of significant interest to both factions.

The threshold for UCL was just above 35k on Tatooine. This was unusually high. Most conflicts have required less than 20k.

The most recent conflict that finished on Thursday had a UCL threshold on Tatooine of 40k. This is a level of competition we have not seen for even longer. The reward for that conflict was frags for the Drabatan Saboteur.

As always the leaderboards for planets other than Tatooine were heavily dominated by Empire faction players.

I know from the UCL chat on LINE that many Empire faction commanders were able to achieve multiple UCL scores on non-tatooine planets due to the game offering them easy developer bases that could be beaten with half-capacity load outs, or rebel faction bases that were much lower level than the Empire commander attacking them, and so could again be beaten with reduced load outs.

I play as a rebel commander, and I can say that for both of these conflicts there were similar such bases available for rebels, but only on Tatooine. I narrowly missed UCL on the former conflict, where a T2-B skin was available, but narrowly achieved it for the next conflict where drabatan saboteur frags were on offer.

There were no such bases available to me on planets other than Tatooine.

In terms of rewards. The drabatan saboteur frags were not as much an incentive to me as the reward in the previous conflict, but they were still of more interest than the rewards offered for many of the recent conflicts. Having beatable bases encouraged me to play more.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

TNT
Major General

Post#267 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 am

It's interesting that it's mostly higher level rebels who are leaving, while it appears to be a more healthy spread for the Imperials.

Purely anecdotally, a few of my fellow commanders have noted that they're really getting bored/frustrated by all Imperial bases running virtually the same layout with the same GR making winning these days more and more of a crap shoot for them as these bases slowly (seem to) become unbeatable. Exception being Hoth where everything is broken.

It makes me wonder if this is happening for more rebel veteran commanders.

The T2B skin was very much a wanted skin for most (including me), but I for one was unable to get an unlock. Not enough time and like Obiwan said the medal requirement was at an old time high.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#268 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:02 am

TNT wrote:It's interesting that it's mostly higher level rebels who are leaving, while it appears to be a more healthy spread for the Imperials.

Purely anecdotally, a few of my fellow commanders have noted that they're really getting bored/frustrated by all Imperial bases running virtually the same layout with the same GR making winning these days more and more of a crap shoot for them as these bases slowly (seem to) become unbeatable. Exception being Hoth where everything is broken.

It makes me wonder if this is happening for more rebel veteran commanders.

The T2B skin was very much a wanted skin for most (including me), but I for one was unable to get an unlock. Not enough time and like Obiwan said the medal requirement was at an old time high.

The Repulsor skin was the only unit I was really interested in months, but I couldn't unlock with my Rebel HQ 10, the conflicts on Yavin and Takodana were insane, while Tatooine only was giving me hard maxed out dev bases. I had only the Obsidian in one and the Bronzium in the other...

When good units are available as conflict/event rewards, there is always an increase in players attacking and being active again... Imperial Astromedic/WED Treadwell are available now in conflicts. We don't see these units since... the last Death Star Event months ago I guess?

Veteran players always return for good units; but instead of giving new units really useful for all players, specially for all those above HQ8, Disney prefers release things as turret droids, horse riders, demolition droids, Bufopels and other craps...

And players still are joining the game, but the number of new players seems to be less now. I always take about 2 h to fill a squad, now I'm taking about 6 h and not getting the full capacity. Most of these new players are non English speakers, most are Spanish speakers, Germans, Russians or Asians.

And as Imperial camping on greens (Yavin now) I am attacked by the same Rebel players over and over in just a few hours... They lose the first, the 2nd, the 3rd attack, but they are always the same players. And when I am attacking as Rebel on greens or Imperial on Tatooine, my rivals are always the same.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#269 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Somebody check my maths, because I'm not good at it.

I'm currently sitting at 0.51% in the Tatooine conflict. My rank in the conflict is 330. If my math is right (0.05* X = 330), the total population of accounts playing in the Tatooine conflict is around 65,000. That strikes me as a low number and representative of a far-lower player population than I had anticipated.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~152,000 medals. Newborn Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 29. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

SpaceDandy
Captain

Post#270 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I'd like the game to get to a point where they show the denominator of the conflicts and have the "Forces" number accurate. Perhaps only by chance, Tatt is showing about that number.
2018-09-15 (22).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Return to “General Discussions”