All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthFury
Officer

Re: All player stats - data from the KSoD website

Post#21 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Xinix wrote:Nice initiative Obi. Interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks once the effect of the recent SW debacle starts to show.

And good to see another objective piece of irrefutable evidence that clearly shows devs favour Imps over Rebs.

Might want to check your math xinix. From what I can see it's a little skewed the other way, but tbh I thought it was worse for the imps than what the numbers show.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:32 pm

DarthFury wrote:
Xinix wrote:Nice initiative Obi. Interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks once the effect of the recent SW debacle starts to show.

And good to see another objective piece of irrefutable evidence that clearly shows devs favour Imps over Rebs.

Might want to check your math xinix. From what I can see it's a little skewed the other way, but tbh I thought it was worse for the imps than what the numbers show.

Huh? There is a significantly larger number of Imps than Rebels. What are you looking at?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Xinix
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

DarthFury wrote:
Xinix wrote:And good to see another objective piece of irrefutable evidence that clearly shows devs favour Imps over Rebs.

I wanted to experience 'doing a full Reb' by taking an arbitrary subject, immediately crying foul about balance, quoting a set of random numbers out of context as evidence and blaming it on everybody else.

Felt dirty.

YourFather
Major General

Post#24 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Xinix wrote:
DarthFury wrote:
Xinix wrote:And good to see another objective piece of irrefutable evidence that clearly shows devs favour Imps over Rebs.

I wanted to experience 'doing a full Reb' by taking an arbitrary subject, immediately crying foul about balance, quoting a set of random numbers out of context as evidence and blaming it on everybody else.

Felt dirty.

*Nominating for annual troll face award

LosVega
Major General

Post#25 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm

TwoEyedNic wrote:Question:
KSoD and in-game squad rank differs. Any reason? Which do we go by?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe SWC squad rank is based solely on total squad medal count vs. ksod stats are driven by "trueskill" equations and other factors.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 pm

LosVega wrote:
TwoEyedNic wrote:Question:
KSoD and in-game squad rank differs. Any reason? Which do we go by?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe SWC squad rank is based solely on total squad medal count vs. ksod stats are driven by "trueskill" equations and other factors.

LosVega - You are correct... SWC in-game Squad Rank is/will be different from KSoD...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 am

Uh oh. I see an "Imperial Exodus Continues" thread coming. Tons of imps saying stuff like, "Waaaaaaa pity us our vehicles still suck and our jumps are worse than jets. Waaaaaaa rebs can fang our GR snipes but we can't tie striker their SC buffed jets and have to burn half of our loadouts to kill them when luring! Waaaaaaaaa another anti-turret hero!!!! The devs hate us! I'm going to my room!!! (frantic sobbing)" I can't wait for more nonsensical train comparisons and individuals saying "everyone" thinks I'm stupid because I highlight things that are easily verifiable by watching an offensive or defensive replay. Good times.

Rojeck
Captain

Post#28 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 am

I must have really gotten under your skin with that metaphorical comparison. You are definitely in your own little world, Plagueis.
X Rebel 45k - Officer in DonateTroops2Win -rank 340
X Empire 2k - no squad

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

Rojeck wrote:I must have really gotten under your skin with that metaphorical comparison. You are definitely in your own little world, Plagueis.

Not really, I just think it's funny and pointless like any comment that's meant to generate conversation while providing nothing meaningful to the topic and at the expense of another person. You are by no means the first person to say that "everyone thinks you're stupid" and include a funny example that really doesn't explain anything, which gives me more credibility for at least bringing controversial examples to the table for debate.

RMick3
Commander

Post#30 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:19 am

Hope this isn't a dumb question...

At 1:08pm CST on 18 October 2017, the Galaxy Map on the game itself has a total of 1,009,254 players on the 6 planets (151,115 on Yavin, 235,902 on Hoth, 76,634 on Tako, 62,980 on Tat, 364,409 on Dando, and 118,145 on Er'kit). The SoD site has only 273,933 total commanders listed on the stats page which, I assume is not updated in real time but is done at least daily.

1,009,254 vs. 273,933. That's a sizable discrepancy. What am I missing?

Return to “General Discussions”