All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Midge
Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#171 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:39 am

Spot on about what they are doing Phoenix.

They are offering good "Elite Crates" In EP so people will spend some money getting the shit. They are offering a weird one thing from Solo, so people will spend some money. They are offering the May the Fourth offer for a whole week so people will spend some money.

And then it is all going to dry up.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#172 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:29 pm

I have bases at most of the levels, and I believe the vast majority of the mismatches; where a ten is hitting a level 4, the level 4 base is an inactive one. My level 4, which is active, never gets hit by more than 1 or 2 levels above, conflicts or not. My level 6 never gets hit by anyone higher than level 8. But, it does open up at level 7, I get hit by big 9s and low 10s from level 7 onwards. I'm ok with this to be honest. But then I am an experienced player. I do recall the first time I hit level 7 and thought it was completely unfair that level 10s were hitting my base, not realising they were baby 10s. No low level players should ever be attacked by big bases 3+ levels above them, who would want to keep playing a game that happens. But I'm not sure that is happening to live bases. If that's happening to you, how long was it before you logged in again, you may find you took a break and your base was considered inactive...
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#173 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:34 pm

So we all know there is going to be an influx of players with the release of the new Solo movie, let's help these new players, and retain a larger portion of them...

I note a lot of high level squads have minimum medal requirements or have squad set to approval required. If you really want to help new players, open the doors, welcome them in, if they don't prove active, boot them and repeat.

We have opened the doors for our 2 bottom squads and welcome anyone who is active, even brand new level 2 bases. As long as they say hello and play every few days, they are welcome. Think of it as a refugee influx looking for a welcoming home, open your doors to a few, and less new squads will be made, more new players will be retained, and the game will be better for everyone.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

ZephyrExpress
Squadron Leader

Post#174 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

JARJAR wrote:Problem 5) Time Research, too many things to upgrade in the armory.

Solution: reduce the time. :D

Reduce the time and/or offer up a way to get a second research lab! I would drop cash in a heartbeat for a second research lab. I am sure some others would too, giving a temporary bump in revenue.

But unless pvp matchmaking and squad war matchmaking is changed (and please give us the no OP option in wars), the trend in player stats does not look good. I seriously doubt the Solo movie will save it.
Level 9 Rebel Player
Leader of the Squad "Kenobi's_Padawan"

LosVega
Major General

Post#175 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:49 pm

ZephyrExpress wrote:
JARJAR wrote:Problem 5) Time Research, too many things to upgrade in the armory.

Solution: reduce the time. :D

Reduce the time and/or offer up a way to get a second research lab! I would drop cash in a heartbeat for a second research lab. I am sure some others would too, giving a temporary bump in revenue.

But unless pvp matchmaking and squad war matchmaking is changed (and please give us the no OP option in wars), the trend in player stats does not look good. I seriously doubt the Solo movie will save it.

I disagree with adding a 2nd research lab or reducing research times. The research lab already has a provision for speeding things up - crystals. That's exactly what Disney wants to get revenue. A 2nd research lab cuts that revenue in half or you just wind up spending the same money had you just crystalled it. More players upgrade faster, the gap widens between those that do vs. those that don't and possibly hastens the current trend of the player population base.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

legofanatikeren
Commodore

Post#176 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Ok, it's fine to discuss these things, but this is not the thread for it. It will just be a circle without end (if the last 2 pages is any indication).

Go talk about all the problems with the game design / long wait time / evil mouse / whatever is wrong at any given time somewhere else :) There's plenty of topics and threads dedicated to exactly how the game could be better and bla bla bla. Take your pick.

Sincerely, Lego
legofanatikeren Was Here. Proud member and officer of The jedi-Family.
#TeamLeo #flæskesteg #DanishHumor
If I meet you - you better like LEGO! :D
... No, seriously - you better do.

jaybinx
Captain

Post#177 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:06 am

i think it would be cool to be able to sort by win/loss totals. let us see who has the most squad war wins
Jedi-Warlords

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#178 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Great news. Solo appears to have boosted numbers. Population is up for the first time in months.
Screenshot_20180529-205527.jpg

Numbers are from 3 weeks ago and current.
Screenshot_20180511-162153.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

TNT
Major General

Post#179 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:14 am

Still early days, but 3k isn't a very impressive increase.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#180 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 am

Yes, more players are joining the game, what means more players will leave/uninstall the game in about less than a week, and more newbies will join high level squads only to be kicked by Officers and Leaders just because they are newbies or are inactive for a few days and also will leave/uninstall the game.

It doesn't work much if you use new SW movies (marketing) to call people to play your game, and you don't create a good system to incentive players to stay active and interested in the game...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”