All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Major General

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#131 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:11 am

Thank you for sharing again Obitwo.
At this rate we're going to end up with faction parity!

Insert doom and gloom experience:
Recently our warmatches have been pretty bad, mostly weaker squads that have no business getting matched to us.
In addition, matchmaking took so long yesterday we pulled out and will try again later today.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#132 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:42 am

Whilst I think faction parity would be a great change for the game, no-one wants it to happen this way.

The Solo movie opens in 2 months time. It's reasonable to expect a significant influx of new players at that point. It will then be up to the Devs to find ways to encourage them to stay and play. The movie should sit well with the timeline for this game too, which should help.

For my part, I think long-time newbie complaints should be addressed. Almost everyone on here is quite advanced in the game, and we've forgotten how frustrating it was starting out. When players hit HQ5 their upgrade times jump from 1 day to 4 days (for the HQ). That's a massive disincentive to continue, and if they're not in an active squad, it can seem both hopeless and pointless.

The recent War matches for Kenobi's Command have been pretty one-sided too, and not in our favour. Once you have a succession of Wars like that morale inevitably takes a dip.

I'll post screen shots of the latest KSOD figures on or about 1st April - that'll give us another month on month data point.

Once again, I think a lot could be achieved to improve / help the game, if only the devs would speak to us ...
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#133 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:15 pm

Here are the latest stats:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#134 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Over the last month both factions have lost commanders from the game.

The imperial faction dropped from 148,047 to 141,449 - a loss of 6,598 commanders.
The rebel faction dropped from 99,461 to 95,717 - loss of 3,744 commanders.

The faction split is now 59.6% to 40.4% in the imperials favour. Numbers are slowly evening out, although not in a way anyone would have wished for.

It must be remembered that these drops reflect players that stopped playing approximately 30 days ago, as that is when the game automatically removes commanders.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#135 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Another interesting stat is the average number of medals. The rebel lead in this area has now jumped to a lead of approx 500 or so. Over the last few months, the rebel lead has crept form 150 to 300, so this is a noticeable increase from one month to the next.

This suggests either that more higher medal Imperials are quitting the game, or rebels are suddenly getting better at attacking and defending. As the number of attacking and defending wins haven't changed in the same way, I suspect it's down to a disproportionate number of senior Imperial retirements.

But that's just my quick assessment, I haven't looked at the figures that carefully.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

Napalm
Commodore

Post#136 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Nice work on the stats ObiWanKenobi2016.

The information is helpful.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

DeathStriker

Post#137 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:49 pm

KSoD Statistics Trend Analysis

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

DATA SOURCES:

ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squad per Faction shows a continued ⬆ Increase .
  • The overall "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction shows a continued ⬇ Decrease .
OVERALL - Despite the "bump" provided by the Guard Reserve Balance Update along with the movie - Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - the trends shows what Players / Squads have been experienceing, that is more and more Squads trying to fill their rosters with fewer and fewer available Players leading to multiple Squads with not enough Players to effectively do Squad Wars.

(Caveat) If the KSoD "data" is accurate and the KSoD Algorithms used to display the "data" are accurate then the above "trends" can be extended to the SWC Player Population has a whole (since the data used applies only to Squads that have done at least 1 Squad War).

Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#138 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Interesting, I'm bad at statistics, but what I'm seeing in practice is the same: less imperial players are playing the game and more squads are filled with lots empty rooms...

As a level 9 Imperial, I'm giving a break, I'm tired of conflicts where I only find maxed out level 10 Dev bases to attack. I practically do not attack anymore. I left my squad. Therefore, I am not participating in wars. I've been looking for a high-level empty squad for the relocation perks to make just heroic defenses in sequence, and there are a lot of high-level, mostly abandoned, imperial squads, many with only 3 or 4 members, or not enough to start a war.

Attacking on the only planets populated by Rebels - Tatooine and ErKit, I find only level 10 very active Rebel bases with full GR, droidekas and traps working and SC full of buffed Jets, but as I attack only by loot, I do not mind losing if I get a good loot.

As Rebel Level 9 and Level 8, I leave my bases on Tatooine all the time and I am not attacked for several days. My level 8 and 9 bases never stayed that long (+ 5d12h) without being attacked. even on Tatooine:

And when I attack, I find many Dev bases and many Imperial bases abandoned, with no troops in SC and droidekas and traps destroyed, only GR and buffed turrets running.

There is still life in the Empire at levels 6 and 7 because my Rebel Level 7 base is attacked at least twice a day on any planet it is on, but it is safe to say that most veteran players on the imperial side have left the game or are taking a break. Rebels now have the highest percentage of active players. Not coincidentally, I have 3 active rebel bases, and an almost inactive Imperial base.

I would like to know if other players are experiencing the same, not being attacked for so long as if you were all alone in the game...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#139 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 pm

mkenobi wrote:Interesting, I'm bad at statistics, but what I'm seeing in practice is the same: less imperial players are playing the game and more squads are filled with lots empty rooms...

As a level 9 Imperial, I'm giving a break, I'm tired of conflicts where I only find maxed out level 10 Dev bases to attack. I practically do not attack anymore. I left my squad. Therefore, I am not participating in wars. I've been looking for a high-level empty squad for the relocation perks to make just heroic defenses in sequence, and there are a lot of high-level, mostly abandoned, imperial squads, many with only 3 or 4 members, or not enough to start a war.

Attacking on the only planets populated by Rebels - Tatooine and ErKit, I find only level 10 very active Rebel bases with full GR, droidekas and traps working and SC full of buffed Jets, but as I attack only by loot, I do not mind losing if I get a good loot.

As Rebel Level 9 and Level 8, I leave my bases on Tatooine all the time and I am not attacked for several days. My level 8 and 9 bases never stayed that long (+ 5d12h) without being attacked. even on Tatooine:

And when I attack, I find many Dev bases and many Imperial bases abandoned, with no troops in SC and droidekas and traps destroyed, only GR and buffed turrets running.

There is still life in the Empire at levels 6 and 7 because my Rebel Level 7 base is attacked at least twice a day on any planet it is on, but it is safe to say that most veteran players on the imperial side have left the game or are taking a break. Rebels now have the highest percentage of active players. Not coincidentally, I have 3 active rebel bases, and an almost inactive Imperial base.

I would like to know if other players are experiencing the same, not being attacked for so long as if you were all alone in the game...

As a mid level 10 reb with a high medal count, and always full of loot, I get attacked within minutes of logging off. The only time I don't get attacked that quickly is when I don't have much loot, which is almost never.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#140 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:45 am

My level 10 is attacked about 8 times an hour when logged off (between 20-60k cb). My level 9 frequently goes overnight with no attacks (between 10-20k cb).
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”