All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From KSoD Website

Post#121 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Midge wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:I don't know. The numbers certainly aren't great, but people have been claiming the game would end for years now. Let's just have fun and enjoy it and not worry about whether the bomb will drop or not.

For years? The game is barely old enough to have a for years designation :D

That said ... when people were claiming it before it was never backed up with anything well documented because the REVENUE was still holding steady, and even increasing at times (I have seen as much as $1.3m reported for a month in the last year).

This recent decrease is VERY notable and very bad. I hope they figure something out to try and encourage the spenders to spend again.

You're right; I'm trying to reverse the trend with positivity and helpful ideas.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

AeroSith
Captain

Post#122 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:46 pm

I think if the game changes to much it will be Star Wars Commander II.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#123 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
Midge wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:I don't know. The numbers certainly aren't great, but people have been claiming the game would end for years now. Let's just have fun and enjoy it and not worry about whether the bomb will drop or not.

That said ... when people were claiming it before it was never backed up with anything well documented because the REVENUE was still holding steady, and even increasing at times (I have seen as much as $1.3m reported for a month in the last year).

This recent decrease is VERY notable and very bad. I hope they figure something out to try and encourage the spenders to spend again.

You're right; I'm trying to reverse the trend with positivity and helpful ideas.

Now don't go getting grumpy on me, bud. I like the positivity. :D
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#124 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Midge wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
Midge wrote:

Now don't go getting grumpy on me, bud. I like the positivity. :D

Lol I'll do my best...
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

TNT
Major General

Post#125 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:40 am

I wish we knew who the big spenders were. Are they the higher level people who (as far as I can judge from my 2 squads experience) have stopped PVP or are they the new commanders trying to catch up.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
No Line or Discord required. (though the latter is available if you want to)

Also available in a trial version.

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#126 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 am

I have noticed that one of the aspects I most miss in the game is upgrading my buildings, as a Maxed L10 (I quit worrying about my Dekas as they are effectively useless) I have very little desire to grind for frags. I spent the first couple years playing to upgrade my base, now I have nothing left to work for except frags, which is boring! I can see why so many long time players have created new secondary accounts and are sand bagging, they can play an enjoyable game.
As crazy as it may seem, I find myself actually wanting L11, I would then have a greater incentive to attack other players bases, rather than just hitting DEV bases so I can start my EP research as fast as possible.
I recognize it will almost certainly never happen, and I think that is a shame.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#127 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:13 am

I agree, I think a Level 11 would be a good idea, but it would take an entire rearranging of everything up to this point. For example, you can't let Sonics upgrade and hit harder at Level 11 ... they would just be too powerful. They have painted themselves into a corner on it because it would mean rolling back a lot of Level X and Level IX stuff while slightly increasing Level XI stuff. I am not sure of a logical way for them to do it.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DrPain
Commodore

Post#128 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 am

You can always decrease the cool down time for sonics. The main problem is that getting people to go after 10 levels worth of skins makes more money for the devs than adding a new level. I agree that it was much more fun upgrading structures and units than chasing frags.

DarthBinks
Storm Trooper

Post#129 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 am

LV11? How about LV 100? You guys must be joking me. Don't you have somethings to do in your life? See, I have 2 fully turrets upgraded LV10 bases & 1 LV9 base, guess what will I do in next step? I will give them away for free. Is the whole problem nothing to upgrade? Do you all have fully upgraded dual dekas? There always somethings for players to upgrade. To me, the imbalance matchmaking for PvP & squad wars is the problem, incompetent devs are also problem, face the true, even you can upgrade everything to LV 1mil, the problems won't be different. Unless you only grind yourselves for resource to upgrade buildings. This is war game, not buildings game.
If I have chance to re-run my life again, I wouldn't ever install this crap on my phone!
Mickey: Now witness how the Force's Unleashed in canon!!
KyleKatarn/MaraJade/Starkiller: NOOooo That's not true, that's Impossible!!!!!

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#130 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:40 pm

The Imperial numbers fell from 171,089 to 148,047 now to 141,847 - a loss of 6,200 commanders
The Rebellion numbers fell from 111,689 to 99,461 now to 96,336 - a loss of 3,125 commanders.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”