Need Reputation Points?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: Need Reputation Points?

Post#231 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 am

Any Imperial please, visit "BombSquad18" and drop some points, any will be useful as we reached Level 50 recently.

"Ewok_revenge" is maxed out at 50 now, as soon as me and my mates fill the max point capacity we start to visit squads and drop the points.
A Windows survivor training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial Prestige in "BombSquad18" (training squad)
Rebel Prestige in "Solo's_Band" (war squad) / Rebel HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#232 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 am

Got 26 here will pop in and drop em off for you.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

RebelDroppings
Storm Trooper

Post#233 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Our squad PhoenixAwkns_Jr could use rep points if any of y'all still check this thread. Thanks

Mazkanthea
Officer

Post#234 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:18 pm

Definitely do need the Rep points.. thanks in advance. Please state in your request to join our group that it is to donate spare rep points...we've had a few weird players join before and try not to accept any new players at the moment. AussieDeathSquad.
MAZ KANTHEA
AussieDeathSquad
;)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#235 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Mazkanthea wrote:Definitely do need the Rep points.. thanks in advance. Please state in your request to join our group that it is to donate spare rep points...we've had a few weird players join before and try not to accept any new players at the moment. AussieDeathSquad.
are you reb or imp? I have some to donate imp
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Mazkanthea
Officer

Post#236 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:
Mazkanthea wrote:Definitely do need the Rep points.. thanks in advance. Please state in your request to join our group that it is to donate spare rep points...we've had a few weird players join before and try not to accept any new players at the moment. AussieDeathSquad.
are you reb or imp? I have some to donate imp

I'm a rebel . Cheers anyway.
MAZ KANTHEA
AussieDeathSquad
;)

Mazkanthea
Officer

Post#237 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:08 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Most of our squads are maxed, so will be visiting rebels on the list moving forward. If you need rep, it's best to set to open with 500 medal requirement so visitors can drop by without needing an officer to let them in.

Opened the group to allow donations in freely. It was previously closed as we really dont need more players and we were getting riff raff in....lol...AussieDeathSquad would really appreciate any.. pop over say g'day. Obi Two is there a quick link to see where we are now on the Aussie list of war rankings? We are doing well with our new Squad 18 wars, 16 wins, 1 loss and one tie. But we really miss our squad cards.. jumping to factory planets especially! Thanks again for the mention!
MAZ KANTHEA
AussieDeathSquad
;)

Mazkanthea
Officer

Post#238 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:12 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Most of our squads are maxed, so will be visiting rebels on the list moving forward. If you need rep, it's best to set to open with 500 medal requirement so visitors can drop by without needing an officer to let them in.

Thanks that we have opened the group to allow rep point donations. Pop over to AussieDeathSquad and say G'day anytime.
MAZ KANTHEA
AussieDeathSquad
;)

Mazkanthea
Officer

Post#239 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm

AussieDeathSquad would welcome anyone with spare rep points, and would be more than happy to help you lighten your load. REBELS
MAZ KANTHEA
AussieDeathSquad
;)

Harshit
Major General

Post#240 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:23 am

My IMP base has some reps as our squad is maxed out, if anyone wants their squad to get some rep, I will be happy to donate to them.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”