Need Reputation Points?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SCHose
Captain

Re: Need reputation points?

Post#21 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:08 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Sure, glad to help the Rebellion. Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!

I'm currently in a squad war, so can't leave my squad. I'll check this thread when I'm free, though, and will help out.

Phoenix, thanks for visiting Creeper624 and donating reputation points to us. It's very much appreciated. Too bad I wasn't playing the game at the time of your visit. Would have loved to have greeted and thanked you while you visited. Thanks again. You are doing a great service to the SWC community.
SC Hose - Officer, PartyLikePorkins (a Top 100 Rebel Squad)
Jr Hose - Officer, Creeper624 (a casual but active Level 48 Rebel Squad)
These are the squads you are looking for.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Re: Need reputation points?

Post#22 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:22 am

SCHose wrote:Phoenix, thanks for visiting Creeper624 and donating reputation points to us. It's very much appreciated. Too bad I wasn't playing the game at the time of your visit. Would have loved to have greeted and thanked you while you visited. Thanks again. You are doing a great service to the SWC community.

Sure thing. After all, in the words of my favorite comedian:

Pretty good life mantra. 8-)
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~148,000 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Calli
Commander

Re: Need Reputation Points?

Post#23 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Phoenix, we are quite a new squad, we are The_Principled (rebel).
We are currently level 22, but would love to be higher :-)
Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks for making such a generous offer . :D
We are open to all, but our required medals are 1,200 but I don't think that will bother you. :twisted:

Adama879
Squadron Leader

Post#24 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi there,

What a generous gesture for the community here.

Hoping the offer is still available!

RebelRascals is a casual rebel squad that began in Windows and has a record of 9 straight war wins with no losses. Unfortunately, after Windows closure our squad hasn't been able to come up to speed.

But it's a casual squad and encourages players to self learn but contribute rep and troops actively.

Anyway, if the offer is still available, we need reputation, when we left Windows were at Squad level 25.

But we need one more thing, if you are willing to leave clones on our Base please let us know in the chat, and hopefully we can get onto the feature squad list and automatically fill up the squad.

Thanks in advance.

Adam
RebelRascals

Swad
Major General

Post#25 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

I will send clones in to help.

Good luck
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Adama879
Squadron Leader

Post#26 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

Cool! thanks squad Swad for responding to our call for help for clones! :) Much appreciated! This forum community rocks!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:21 pm

One of you guys dropped by TheMobWantsYou and donated! Totally sweet! Thanks.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#28 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Midge wrote:One of you guys dropped by TheMobWantsYou and donated! Totally sweet! Thanks.

A bit of selfish squad pride, but I think SONS_OF_DEATH is an unusually remarkable group of guys who have done, and still do, a great deal for the entire SWC community. There's lots of other excellent squads and members, too. I just think SOD has been and still is quite a contributor to SWC in general. I'm proud of my brothers.

Lots of squads on here. Hopefully lots of players will contribute to those who could use it.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~148,000 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 am

When and if we ever get all three of our squads maxed out we will certainly do this.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Adama879
Squadron Leader

Post#30 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am

Hi there,

Much thanks to Squad Swad for repopulating RebelRascals in less than one day! Literally overnight actually! :)

We are also still interested and in need Rep points if anyone still have surpluses to share around. :)

RebelRascals
Faction: Rebels

Return to “General Discussions”