Need Reputation Points?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Need Reputation Points?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Many of our squads have reached rank 50 and thus have nothing to do with our reputation points but send the poor buggers off the spice mines of Kessel. I propose we use this thread as a place for folks to post their squad names if they need reputation points.

If you need reputation points, please post your squad name in this thread. Those of us who are in rank 50 squads can come visit you (set your squad to "Open to all" or accept our applications quickly), and we'll drop off our reputation points with you and then return to our home squads.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

SCHose
Captain

Re: Need reputation points?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Phoenix, thank you for the offer. Creeper624 would appreciate the reputation points. We are a few hundred points away from getting to level 41 and then upgrading that Hidden Trade Route perk that'll allow us to move from planet-to-planet without relocation stars.
SC Hose - Officer, PartyLikePorkins (a Top 100 Rebel Squad)
Jr Hose - Leader, Creeper624 (a casual but active Level 46 Rebel Squad)
These are the squads you are looking for.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Sure, glad to help the Rebellion. Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!

I'm currently in a squad war, so can't leave my squad. I'll check this thread when I'm free, though, and will help out.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
148,300 medals. Max 10 Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

MobiusPrime
Commander

Post#4 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm

This thread brings up a perfect opportunity. We are an Emire squad of very long time players and were part of a squad we had taken to level 48. Due to excessive drama with leadership and the "sister" squad about 95% of the original squad started over with a new squad and a shared leadership process. in less than 4 months we have been able to get back to level 41 but any extra rep points would be greatly appreciated. currently ranked 84 in squad wars highest rank 32. SithLegionXII Empire http://sod.lonegunman.ws/squad/65b41aad ... aa7a004ef4

Additionally, if anyone is looking for an adult, active, highly competitive, and drama free empire squad, join us over at SithLegionXII (We've dealt with all the BS so you don't have to)
Last edited by MobiusPrime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SithLegionXII Empire, Competitive, Active, Adult, Drama Free Squad.

DeathStriker

Re: Need Reputation Points?

Post#5 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:22 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Many of our squads have reached rank 50 and thus have nothing to do with our reputation points but send the poor buggers off the spice mines of Kessel. I propose we use this thread as a place for folks to post their squad names if they need reputation points.

PhoenixAZ1899 - Great Thread! :D

May I suggest those posting in this Thread please add your Faction as it is not always obvious from your Forum Signature.

Continuing the Conversation...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

OverlordK
Captain

Post#6 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm

SippyCupSoliders is an Imperial squad that could use some reputation help.

What once started simply as an affiliated squad to JBH to store minis, ex-players, friends, and whoever walked in became something else entirely. We heard that a squad was in need and forced out of their old one. Rather than start over, we let them stay at SCS (which was level 15 at the time). It's still much less than what they're used to, but it beat starting from scratch. Anyway, JBH and ByDesign (They're fantastic, btw), try to send our reputation there, but it's a slow process.

If anyone else has some reputation points just laying around, lost in the void, please consider helping this team rebuild at SippyCupSoldiers.

Thank you.

For more information, or if you have questions, contact me on Line: kronos_ce
JUICEBOXHEROES
Blah blah blah, <boast about squad,> blah blah blah, <remark about ranks,> blah blah blah.
JOIN US OR <useless threat>

TSQL
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:26 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Many of our squads have reached rank 50 and thus have nothing to do with our reputation points but send the poor buggers off the spice mines of Kessel. I propose we use this thread as a place for folks to post their squad names if they need reputation points.

PhoenixAZ1899 - Great Thread! :D

May I suggest those posting in this Thread please add your Faction as it is not always obvious from your Forum Signature.

Continuing the Conversation...

Hello
I'm TSQL from JediTempleBlue (rebel). I'm a windows refugee rebuilding my base with my other squad mates.
Me and the majority of my squad have been playing for over 2 years. Our squad was in the top 50 on windows.

I have been reading from this site for a while but this is my first post. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the helpful information that has been posted here. That's why I like this game so much. The people who play and the general sense of community we all share from our love of Star Wars. Yes the developers screw it up a lot but I come back each day because I have such a great squad.

That said we would greatly appreciate the offer of donations of rep points.

We have made it to lev 28 since we first created the iOS version of the squad early June. So you can see we are an active squad. We could just use a little assistance moving it along more quickly. In particular, we want the relocation perks back.

We set the setting "open to all" with a 3k min. Figured that would be sufficient for you to enter while still maintain a filter.

Again thank you for this most generous offer.
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Somebody stopped by our squad to donate today, you're always welcome to stop by: Rebelz
Thanks
I'm done here, Death to the Empire!!!! :lol:

Alpha
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:56 am

ORDER-99 :twisted: (Empire side) :twisted:

Would always welcome Rep Donations :D

We are invite only ;) so just say you are here to donate and well welcome you. :mrgreen:

Swad
Major General

Post#10 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:59 am

We are a new Imp squad. Any spare rep points would really be appreciated. Thank you.

Squad is called Spawn.

Thanks again
Last edited by Swad on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Return to “General Discussions”