SWC-related LINE chats

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Skywalkerinaus
Squadron Leader

Re: SWC-related LINE chats

Post#11 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:06 am

Hi Midge, can u pls invite me to rebel defense and offense chats? line ID is: sky (aus-alliance)

Cheers!

Defenders
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:
Piper139 wrote:Fair warning. If you are dual faction, the rebel and imp chats can be hostile territory. Line can be a great place and also a pain in the posterior. Try different ones and find the ones that work for you.

Yeah, so this. If SWC already consumes way too much of your life and energy (and chances are good that if you're reading this forum, it does), LINE is a way to exacerbate your addiction and further reduce the quality of your life in a hurry if you aren't really, really disciplined.

How?
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:MAX
HQ9 Faction:Rebel HQ10 Faction:IMP
Windows Survivor

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 am

Skywalkerinaus wrote:Hi Midge, can u pls invite me to rebel defense and offense chats? line ID is: sky (aus-alliance)

Cheers!

Need your ID ... not your screen name. I am at midgensa.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

lobot
Squadron Leader

Post#14 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 am

Midge wrote:I am in just a bunch of of em.

Rebel defense chat
Rebel offense chat
Sniper Tactics chat (Rebel)
50k plus ALL chat
Squad Wars BOTH factions chat

I know there are also a bunch of others ...
HD defense chat, Cantina, etc.

If you want in any rebel chats I am in just post your LINE name and I can get you there.

Hi Midge,
Would you mind adding me to the Rebel Defense and Offense chats?
My lineID is Lobot1
Thank you!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:44 am

I will get you. If you guys want added ... it is easy to just ping me at midgensa on there as well. I check there much more often than here.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Here is one more for the "list"

• SWC Tools (Discussion of Tool to Save/Load SWC Base Layout)
Sigma582 wrote:Now there is a LINE chat dedicated to this project. Feel free to pop in for discussions:
http://line.me/R/ti/g/8pxWJGWZ-g

EDIT:

I'm still a LINE noob, I thought the invitation link is supposed to *ahem* invite you to the group but more experienced folks say that it doesn't. Add me on LINE if you want to join the chat. My ID is sigma582.

Contact Sigma on LINE if you are interested in being invited into this new SWC Line Chat Group.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Calli
Commander

Post#17 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi Midge, my LINE ID is swccalli, could you please add me to tech support/ chat also rebel defence and offence. Thanks in advance :D

rRr
Admiral

Post#18 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:00 am

I am running chats to track Ultra Chrome League borders. My line_Id is in my signature, feel free to ask me for invite on LINE ;)

(not spending much time reading forum)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

darthmole
Storm Trooper

Post#19 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:41 pm

hi my line id is rasherboy@galacrebs it would great if someone could add me to the sniper tactics rebel chat

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#20 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:00 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:
Piper139 wrote:Fair warning. If you are dual faction, the rebel and imp chats can be hostile territory. Line can be a great place and also a pain in the posterior. Try different ones and find the ones that work for you.

Yeah, so this. If SWC already consumes way too much of your life and energy (and chances are good that if you're reading this forum, it does), LINE is a way to exacerbate your addiction and further reduce the quality of your life in a hurry if you aren't really, really disciplined.

Another word of caution, adding to PhoenixAZ's:

The larger the chat group, the bigger the noise. Last week I was in a tournament chat and deafened by the amount of posts there, over 1000 per day maybe even more... I held out for 3 days then deleted it. Waking up to over 800 posts in a single chat is a bit harsh...

So use LINE sparingly and with a purpose: e.g. for merger or NO OP war negotiations, for a war room and a general chat for your home squad, maybe to keep in touch with a few players you are friendly with or for any specific purpose... Anyway keep the number of chats you participate in or are member of limited, otherwise it will consume more time than the game itself!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

Return to “General Discussions”