HELP - How To Get "Original" User ID?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Keebler
Cadet Trooper

Re: HELP - How To Get "Original" User ID?

Post#21 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:52 am

Hi,

By chance, when do you 1st email staff?
I did the morning after the server crash and have yet to hear from them.

Lost a lvl 10 base. ugh.

Hoping it can be retrieved.... I had taken screenshots of everything except my original player ID code (from the about section).

But they have my player name, squad and a pile of information.

Including the amount I spent on gems - IRK! *

Cheers,
Keebler

* Don't judge me for buying gems. Most people spend more on beer or liquor per week then I did on gems and I don't drink (rarely) :)

MurderMitten
Commander

Re: "Original" user ID?

Post#22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Sigma582 wrote:If your old base is still shown in the squad's member list, tell me your squad name and account name and I'll be able to get that base's Player ID using game API.

I sent you a PM, thanks in advance

ALSW
Captain

Post#23 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Guys who are still trying to get their original bases back:
Best bet is to restore from a previous backup.

Otherwise, if u guys need more help, head over to Line app Tech chat so we can try to help u guys there. it is a lot easier to chat than posting stuff here.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

Tem
Squadron Leader

Post#24 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi i Lost my old rebel base lvl 9 and i cant find my original player id can anybody help me pleash. :(

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#25 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:33 pm

PMed
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Tem
Squadron Leader

Post#26 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:43 am

Sigma582 wrote:If your old base is still shown in the squad's member list, tell me your squad name and account name and I'll be able to get that base's Player ID using game API.

Hi i find my old squad it's camowarriors12 and leader player name is bear how i can find my old player id i cant find that anywhere can you help me.

Tem
Squadron Leader

Post#27 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 am

KrakenKodes wrote:If you have contact other than in the app with your squadmates, they can screen shot the list of squad members and that will have your screen name, medals, rep invested, etc.

Hi i Lost my old rebel base lvl 9 and i found my old player id but i cant reload that so what am i doing now.

DeathStriker

Post#28 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm

NOTICE: Current Player ID Shows On Load Splash Screen

As of the Client Update to Version 4.13.0 (Naval Assault Event) the Player ID linked to a Players Game Device is shown in the lower right-hand corner of the Load Splash Screen.

It is recommended all Players take a screenshot of the Load Splash Screen.

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Storm Trooper

Post#29 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

Hey guys! Can someone help to find out original player ID after occasional deletion of SWC and restoring it from iCloud? I still get notifications from old account and my squad mates can see and visit my base. My base further participates in squad wars. My nickname is "Не победимый", HQ9 currently upgrading to 10, squad SuperForce. Thanks a lot for any help!!!

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 pm

008 wrote:Hey guys! Can someone help to find out original player ID after occasional deletion of SWC and restoring it from iCloud? I still get notifications from old account and my squad mates can see and visit my base. My base further participates in squad wars. My nickname is "Не победимый", HQ9 currently upgrading to 10, squad SuperForce. Thanks a lot for any help!!!

008 - Here is how YOU can find it.

1. Go to KSoD.us Website (Squad Ranking Website).
  2. Look up YOUR Player Name (need to change Search to Player)

• IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE PLAYERS USING SAME NAME - then In SEARCH RESULTS click on Players Name for your Old Squad.

• IF YOUR PLAYER NAME IS UNIQUE - then you will see your Players Record appear immediately.
  3. The Player ID is shown in the Webpage URL following ".../members?hl=".
Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”