HELP - How To Get "Original" User ID?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Brizzle
Squadron Leader

HELP - How To Get "Original" User ID?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:52 am

"Original" User ID?

Hey guys,
I am, unfortunately, one of the imperial players who lost my progress during yesterday's server debacle. Support is asking me for my original player ID. Since I didn't anticipate this kind of thing happening, I never looked at it or screen shot it. And...since I can't login to my old account...I can't access it. Is there any other way to get It? Thanks in advance for the replies. I hope you all are having a better Commander day that I am.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Define Topic - Put Original Thread Title in Main Thread Post

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Re: "Original" user ID?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:02 am

If you have contact other than in the app with your squadmates, they can screen shot the list of squad members and that will have your screen name, medals, rep invested, etc.

Brizzle
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:10 am

We are on Line, so I can do That! Thank you!

KrakenKodes
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:26 am

I took screen shots of my L10 base everything (frags, factory, walls, the works) in case it happens again to that base. Because both of my bases are in the same squad, I could view if and take screen shots. But when the crash went down last night, I could access my L10 base, but could not see any other base...the app crashed and gave the same error message. Hope it works out for you and all of us in limbo.....!

Brizzle
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 am

I hear u bro. A squad mate of mine lost his level 9 base while fraction swapping about 6 months ago. He had to start over. I asked support how to access my original ID if I can't access my account. I also asked them how I was supposed to get the new user ID if, whenever I log on, the game starts over. I got a generic "The devs are working in it" reply. Based on my friends experience, I'm not optimistic and would be very happy if they prove me wrong. The thought of leveling another sentinel to 24...unlocking all those units...etc...but keeping my fingers crossed for all of us

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#6 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:08 am

If your old base is still shown in the squad's member list, tell me your squad name and account name and I'll be able to get that base's Player ID using game API.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Brizzle
Squadron Leader

Post#7 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:12 am

Sigma, my squad was uk_underdogs, player name Brizzle. Ty sir!

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 am

sent player id via PM. not that exposing it can do much harm but better safe than sorry.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Swad
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Fingers crossed for you all guys, both Imps and Rebs.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Imperialjedi
Captain

Post#10 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Take a screen shot in the settings menu of your ID# and keep it just in case

Return to “General Discussions”