INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Weggie2
Squadron Leader

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#91 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:32 am

DS, you are a great help!!! Thank u

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#92 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:32 pm

DS: a question if you don't mind.

The auto-assignment of players with no squad membership doesn't seem to work. I run a tiny squad with 3 members, we used to be around 10. We are old Windows players, so I created a new squad the the old Windows players. Sadly most of them left frustrated that they shutdown the Win version.

And I have been keeping the medal req to 0 since we created the squad (this summer). And we haven't got any new random members with the auto-fill feature. Does this feature still work? In case so, why we are not getting any new members? Thanks!

DeathStriker

Post#93 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Xcom wrote:DS: a question if you don't mind.

The auto-assignment of players with no squad membership doesn't seem to work. I run a tiny squad with 3 members, we used to be around 10. We are old Windows players, so I created a new squad the the old Windows players. Sadly most of them left frustrated that they shutdown the Win version.

And I have been keeping the medal req to 0 since we created the squad (this summer). And we haven't got any new random members with the auto-fill feature. Does this feature still work? In case so, why we are not getting any new members? Thanks!

Xcom - You need to get Squad to 15 or more Members (I think). This is why Swad (which you can PM) sends in the "Clone Accounts" which can be discarded to get the "Auto-Fill Process" started.

Once you get above 20 the processes discussed in my post found here take effect.

I would recommend you contact Swad and see if he can help you.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#94 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Thanks DS, I sent Swad a PM :)

Swad
Major General

Post#95 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:59 am

Clones have gone in today Xcom and your squad has filled up with new players too. Kick the clones to get even more players in. Follow advice from DS afterwards.

Good luck to SpartansOfWar
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#96 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:01 pm

A million thanks Swad! Finallly we can go to war, I haven't been in war for half a year now....woo-hoo :D

Swad
Major General

Post#97 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Happy to do what I could Xcom.

Good luck in your war
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

VadersLackey
Storm Trooper

Post#98 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 am

Just found this thread. SUPER helpful! Thanks deathstriker
Join us in Ruling the Galaxy
Looking for HQ LvL 6-10
ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
REQUEST & DONATE DAILY
INVEST 5 REP WEEKLY & ALL SQUAD WAR REP
Leader: Vader's Lackey HQ10
Officers: Grangl, Jkgeneral2, Maximus

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#99 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi, I got great help from Swad (see earlier post in this thread), and we had great success in wars.
But one big problem: most of the new members are not very active and eventually gets dropped out by the the game itself after 30 days, even if we welcome everyone on board and have a fun and friendly tone.

Now we are down to 14 active members, and for the last weeks I lowered our medal requirements to 0 in order for the auto-refill function to kick in. I think I reduced medal req to 0 when we were around 22 members left.
Previously that strategy of reducing to 0 medals worked very well, but not for the last weeks.
Anyone have some tip on what I can do? RIght now we cannot start wars since we are too few. Thanks

DeathStriker

Post#100 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Xcom wrote:...and for the last weeks I lowered our medal requirements to 0 in order for the auto-refill function to kick in. I think I reduced medal req to 0 when we were around 22 members left.
Previously that strategy of reducing to 0 medals worked very well, but not for the last weeks.
Anyone have some tip on what I can do? RIght now we cannot start wars since we are too few. Thanks

Xcom... Make sure you are set to Open to All and Medal Requirement of 0 Medals ... this should activate Auto-Fill.

If you are Request Only ... Auto-Fill won't work...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”