INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lolkje
Lieutenant

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#81 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Swad wrote:Hi DS.
Looks like your squad is full to bursting now DS. Nice work and good luck.

Swad - Thanks for your Help... :D

I will keep you informed if I need more assistance...

Hi DS. If you have overflow from your training squad, I can help with that problem. Send them to AllianceAcademy.

DocVader

Post#82 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Thanks so much Swad! I owe you. I'm rolling in recruits. Gotta whip these noobs into shape now. Ah growing pains. I've had to gently remind them multiple times to donate what is requested. Instead my squad center is filling with scouts and dark troopers. Can't wait till the dewbacks start showing up. Oh well, fun times. I'm actually more entertained trying to teach these guys/gals. We'll try a squad war soon even though it will probably be a blood bath. Gotta learn somehow I suppose. In any case thanks again and if your in the neighborhood or need me for anything drop on by the KnightHawks and leave me a message.

Thanks again,

Vader

Swad
Major General

Post#83 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am

Thanks for your comments DocVader.
Always happy to help and glad itworked quickly for you.
I dont envy you training all these new guys but that can be fun as you say.
Best of luck with the dark troopers and really hope you and your squad will grow and rule the galaxy.
Cheers
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

DeathStriker

Post#84 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 am

Swad wrote:...

Swad - Thanks for your help a while back in getting DS Squad back up and running. :D

Today I needed to purge some Members (not following Donate Rules, no chat/communication, etc.) which dropped my Member count down to 15 and then decided to lower DS Squad Medal Requirement from 500 back to zero.

In the space of 10 minutes I got 15 new Members - Auto-Fill in Action! :o :shock:

Mostly HQ 2 / HQ 3 but a few HQ 5 to HQ 8. :D

Found a new "diamond in the rough" - MasterSkywalker - whom became a Member of this Forum today!

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Alpha72

Post#85 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 am

We also just made a jump and started our own squad. 5 of us all high lvl 9’s or 8’s the Squad is called
“The-Family”. We need some new guys even lower lvl to jump start us into wars again. Everybody is welcome and we are good w/working with new guys to show then the ropes. We have 5 members as of now and the more the merrier. Thx, Alpha

Swad
Major General

Post#86 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Swad wrote:...

Swad - Thanks for your help a while back in getting DS Squad back up and running. :D

Today I needed to purge some Members (not following Donate Rules, no chat/communication, etc.) which dropped my Member count down to 15 and then decided to lower DS Squad Medal Requirement from 500 back to zero.

In the space of 10 minutes I got 15 new Members - Auto-Fill in Action! :o :shock:

Mostly HQ 2 / HQ 3 but a few HQ 5 to HQ 8. :D

Found a new "diamond in the rough" - MasterSkywalker - whom became a Member of this Forum today!

Wow, nice work DS. Good to know that you are keeping a close eye on your squad members and also that the autofill still works.
Good luck with your new guys.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#87 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:33 am

Hello to all. Just started a new rebel squad named Rebel4Ever and I am looking for active players for squad wars. Everyone is welcome, new or experienced players, as long as he/she wants to play in wars and use LINE to plan our strategy.
HQ10 Rebel only, 70k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

Ktulu
Commander

Post#88 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Ty Midge. I was wondering why i havent seen new meat, i purged under. Definately good point on talkers. Communication is a must for wars.
I dont pay to play, I steal it from others

Come play in the LandofDecay

LeaderHq lvl 9

Weggie2
Squadron Leader

Post#89 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:23 am

What is auto fill?

How does a new squad get to that point?

We are two players (so far) who got tired of the lack of participation and communication for wars.

Dark-Hunters

A rebel squad FYI

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 am

Weggie2 wrote:What is auto fill?

How does a new squad get to that point?

We are two players (so far) who got tired of the lack of participation and communication for wars.

Dark-Hunters

A rebel squad FYI

Weggie2 - There are two ways the game helps you in getting new Squad Members, one is the Featured Squad List and the other is what to referred to as "Auto-Fill".

• Featured Squad List: This this the "list" of Squads that is found when you click on Leaders > Squad > Featured. Once your Squad has 14 to 20 Players your Squad has the chance to appear on this Feature Squad List. The Key thing here is that your Squad MUST be set to have a 500 (or higher) Medal Count. This "features" works with both Open to All. If you use Request Only your Medal Count will be 0 and can not be changed.

• Auto-Fill Feature: This was a feature added to the game in 2015. Its purpose is to take Players which are NOT IN A SQUAD and "automatically add them" to any Squad with the following setup: Open to All and have a 0 Medal Count. The Auto-Fill Feature will add anyone HQ 2 or higher currently not in a Squad automatically to your Squad until you get to 30 Members.
Often you would "turn on" the Auto-Fill Feature by setting your Squad to Open to All / 0 Medal Requirement, then get some New Members and then switch your Medal Requirement to 500 (lowest possible setting) to stop Autofill (or at least get Members with 500 or more Medals).

Once your Member Count = 14 to 20 and your Medal Count is 500+ the Feature Squad List kicks in.

Hope this helps answer your questions...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”