INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Aligaitor
Captain

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#41 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 am

One of the reasons I don't like/use autofill. For me it causes far too many problems whilst you weed your way through batches of players trying to get the right ones for your squad.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:41 am

Aligaitor wrote:One of the reasons I don't like/use autofill. For me it causes far too many problems whilst you weed your way through batches of players trying to get the right ones for your squad.

Oh ... I agree ... you only use it to get to 16 so you are on the featured list.

Once you get to that, you reset your medal limit.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Napalm
Commodore

Post#43 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 am

Midge wrote:Once you get to that, you reset your medal limit.

Some veteran recruiting advice right here.
Napalm
Rank 26 :: 148,300
Pogo
Rank 25 :: 148,200

Battalion Family. Top Squad:Wolf-Battalion

Ramstrong
Officer

Post#44 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Ok, so it sounds like I need to get to 10 because it's truly the magic number. Because of this, and other posts here, I'm half way there. Medal count is already set to 0 so hopefully I can get the squad populated soon.

Calli
Commander

Post#45 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:22 pm

We currently have 10 members in fact at one point we had 11.
Auto-fill did not kick in for me.
maybe it is a higher number like 15.
If anyone finds out could you please post here.
Thanks.

Swad
Major General

Post#46 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 am

The swarm of bases provided by Real Darth, Imp side, really seemed to work. Is it possible to set something up for the rebel teams? Perhaps a number of people with secondary bases could go to each of you with this same autofill issue? There must be loads out there?
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 am

I cannot explain the autofill. There is a randomness to it that I don't understand. But I often see it trigger when I bounce out of the squad and back. Or move one of my accounts there.

I *think* if any of you could create a second or third account that has NOT been in the squad before and then move it in ... it triggers it on the network and may get the autofill going.

Need to get to 16 to be featured ... then life gets busy, but easier as people can just drop in.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Lux
Squadron Leader

Post#48 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 am

I have been visiting The_Principled for a few days, and I believe that this is exactly the type of squad new players need to get into to. Truly a great group of active players that enjoy the game. They have 13 members currently, only 3 more might get them into the featured list. If any of you rebels out there with a secondary account or even a main account with time to spare could join these guys, they could use and are worthy of your help.

Calli
Commander

Post#49 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:27 pm

[
Lux,
Firstly let me thank you for your kind words above. :D

The whole squad do enjoy playing, we also like our banter.
But we will get a little more serious when it comes to war. :)

We appreciate all the help that has been given, we do try to make our visitors feel welcome.

If anyone else just wants to pop in to see us you really are welcome.

You never know you just might like us and decide to stay.

One member only popped in to see us while his windows friends set up their squad, he left us to join them a day later he was back, said we were a lot friendlier, why not give us a try. :D

Defenders
Commodore

Post#50 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 am

Calli, would you like to merge into our squad? We have enough space for everyone in your squad and we can do wars together. In the description I can also add something about you guys. We have a maxed out ten and a lot of hq 7/8s. PM if you want to try it out.
ActiveDonatorYMW PERK:MAX
HQ9 Faction:Rebel HQ10 Faction:IMP
Windows Survivor

Return to “General Discussions”