INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Amazingsonic999
Squadron Leader

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#141 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Can you try to get mkenobi online

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#142 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 am

Amazingsonic999 wrote:Can you try to get mkenobi online

Sorry, can't help anymore. I used NOX Android to create multiple emulators to host every SWC clone I had, but my NOX stopped working a few weeks ago and I couldn't make it work again -- I had to uninstall and reinstall the NOX newest version and I lost all my 30 clones (15 imp/15 reb).

I haven't time to install multiple emulators again, what I can say is maybe you can try contact Forum Member Spirit, and see if he still have his clones -- he helped me in the past and teached me how to use clones to put a squad in autofill.

Good luck!

PS: I know many wants to be leader of his own squad, but create a new squad from scratch demands a lot of work, patience and dedication until it have useful perks, and wait for weeks all alone until someone to join, if you can join a high level squad right now with high level perks, and active members needing only a few more dudes to start a war?
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Spirit
Major General

Post#143 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:34 am

Hi,

sorry but I cant help either at the moment. I dont have as much free time as I used to and once Amazon option is removed, my clones are gone.
As mkenobi and others have said many times, starting a new squad from scratch is not an easy option. While you can create the squad, getting players in can be almost impossible. Look at the squad search ingame and you see hundreds of squads with only 1 or 2 members, desperate for others to join.
My advice is not to start a brand new squad without you have a group of players lined up and ready to join.
Good luck to all players.
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Member of Thedarkknight501 a level 50 Imp squad Join us

Amazingsonic999
Squadron Leader

Post#144 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 am

Last time this took me 2 or 3 weeks to get members

Return to “General Discussions”