INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Hydra

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#131 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Thank You Mkenobi for helping me getting autofill to work! Much appreciated bro!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#132 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Hydra wrote:Thank You Mkenobi for helping me getting autofill to work! Much appreciated bro!

anytime, buddy... if you need help in the future again, PM me here and I see what I can do... good luck and mtfbwy!
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Xcom
Squadron Leader

Post#133 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:42 am

Hi guys, after a long holiday in July, my squad (SpartansOfWar) was reduced from 30 to 10 players! It was always set at 0 medals and open to all, and I had great success with the auto-join feature of new players. Now we are way to few to play wars.

@mkenobi, you helped me before. Do you think you can help again? Thanks!

Hydra

Post#134 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi guys, at what perk does the squad require to be featured? And can somebody help me get my new squad to get auotfill going please. I invited some guys to join but didn't seem to work. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks! And mtfbwy

EDIT:

Forgot to say squad name..lol it's called Pain☠ search for PAI because the other half is color coded
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#135 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:55 am

Hydra wrote:Hi guys, at what perk does the squad require to be featured? And can somebody help me get my new squad to get auotfill going please. I invited some guys to join but didn't seem to work. Any help will be appreciated!

Hydra - See my Post found here.

Also you could try PM'ing either Forum Member Spirit and/or mkenobi and see if they can help.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#136 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:38 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Hydra wrote:Hi guys, at what perk does the squad require to be featured? And can somebody help me get my new squad to get auotfill going please. I invited some guys to join but didn't seem to work. Any help will be appreciated!

Hydra - See my Post found here.

Also you could try PM'ing either Forum Member Spirit and/or mkenobi and see if they can help.

I joined the squad. It's a full fresh level 1 squad. I put some clones in there, but no results so far. I don't know how auto-fill works with a newly-created squad with no previous activity. Usually for any squad, 14 active members are enough to push the squad to the auto-fill and featured lists and get members immediately. They have 19 players now. Let's wait for the next hours.

And sorry for that, but start a new squad from scratch is a pain in the ass -- why not merge with big squads to play wars and use all their high level perks available like +3 troops received and -7 battle stars, it helps a lot in squad wars. There's a lot of great squads empty out there with 5 or 6 dudes sitting and waiting for members to join and help them back to action...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Amazingsonic999
Squadron Leader

Post#137 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Our squad is only 11 days old and no one has joined yet. We are open to all, but we have not had a new member yet ? How long do you have to wait in general before someone is added or joins?

Our squad is named 212.USLegion and it is a rebel squad

DeathStriker

Post#138 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Amazingsonic999 wrote:Our squad is only 11 days old and no one has joined yet. We are open to all, but we have not had a new member yet ? How long do you have to wait in general before someone is added or joins?

Our squad is named 212.USLegion and it is a rebel squad

Amazingsonic999 - See my Post found here.

You need a minimum of 14 to 19 Players before the game starts to help.

You could try PM'ing Forum Member mkenobi and see if they can help send you Clones to get the process started.

Also you need to "Advertise" by perhaps making a Topic posted in the Forum here.

Amazingsonic999
Squadron Leader

Post#139 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Yeah I tried that but no one is joining

DeathStriker

Post#140 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Amazingsonic999 wrote:Yeah I tried that but no one is joining

Amazingsonic999 - Once you get to 20 Members Auto-Fill kicks in...

Return to “General Discussions”