INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spirit
Commodore

Re: INFO: Getting New Members Into A Squad

Post#121 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:59 am

Message received guys. Happy to help
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

biisrosan
Squadron Leader

Post#122 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Thx Spirit, Mkenobi, and DS. I love this community!
Looking for some FUN while you chase your crates and lay the smack down on the imperial scourge? Come and join us at Kenobi-Academy.

War twice a week. Wanna visit? Then search Kenobi-Academy and say hi!

Spirit
Commodore

Post#123 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:01 am

Clones are in now Bilsoran, autofill has started and your squad is now full.

Kick the clones to fill up again

May the force be with you.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

ColonelScar
Squadron Leader

Post#124 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Be patient, whenever I made a new squad it took weeks for people to join! Then one day someone joined. Then the next day another, and then a week later one day 15 people joined! Don’t worry you’ll get there!

Imperialmarch15

Post#125 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello. I’m a commander that’s been playing for a few years and made the critical error or kicking out a whole bunch of inactive. No auto fill, so My squad can now be called dying, but I want to take one last shot at reviving it before I abandon the squad I created. Can anyone help? I am on Line Chat, Line ID ImperialMarch15

Lynch
Commander

Post#126 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 am

Imperialmarch15 wrote:Hello. I’m a commander that’s been playing for a few years and made the critical error or kicking out a whole bunch of inactive. No auto fill, so My squad can now be called dying, but I want to take one last shot at reviving it before I abandon the squad I created. Can anyone help? I am on Line Chat, Line ID ImperialMarch15

Whats your squad name? I can join to help out.

ImperialMarch15

Post#127 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:50 am

My unit is 622Battalion. I only have 4 members (including myself) remaining.

Imperial1
Officer

Post#128 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 am

Imperialmarch15. I and my squad mates left a squad we no longer enjoyed being in. about 5 of us. i came onto this forum and got help. we are now thriving and back at war! the advice above is excellent. i myself got help from a forum member (SPIRIT), and within hours we were full.
P.M me if you would like details.

Imperial1

Hydra

Post#129 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi guys i just got my squad to lvl 44 and we have about6-7 members can someone help us getting the autofill to work for us pls my squad name is Second.sons (Rebel Squad )any help or advice is appreciated thanks guys!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#130 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Hydra wrote:Hi guys i just got my squad to lvl 44 and we have about6-7 members can someone help us getting the autofill to work for us pls my squad name is Second.sons (Rebel Squad )any help or advice is appreciated thanks guys!

My clones already started their job. Second.sons is getting new members now, but it's too slow because there aren't any original member online to help with activity. I needed to use 13 acc to raise players number to 18 until start to get new members.

Usually 14 members are enough to push squad into featured lists if all are active at the same time. There are 14 real players now, 2 clones and my 2nd acc "mkenobi 2". Hope more players joining in the next hours.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”