Cheat/hack being used

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Bartor
Storm Trooper

Cheat/hack being used

Post#1 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:03 am

Normally I don't post in the forums. I think I'm quite easy going. If players want to pay for advantages then so be it, if one side is stronger than the other then I'll just carry on with what I've got. I know I have a fair share of wins and losses.

However, what really annoys me is people who resort to cheating. I have a level 7 rebel base with everything maxed out, including the armoury. When I log off I ensure that I have boosts to buildings and turrets employed. The other day a level 5 player came along, dropped 21 stormies and 4 bikes, with no upgrades and got 14%. Fine except when the result screen came up it was 100%.

I know there can be discrepancies but over 80% is pushing it, and I don't think 21 L5 stormies could roll my base. I've taken screenshots and informed Disney, but don't hold much hope.

The player in question was troppo from SPANISH_empire.

DarthSolaris
Commander

Re: Cheat/hack being used

Post#2 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:25 am

I've dealt with SPANISH_empire many times. Yes, they are using cheats. I have had many times where they have attacked and got anything but 100% and when it shows up, they get 100% no matter what. I have even attacked their bases and had over 500 units deploy out of their squad centers.... I have sent Disney the screen shots many times and Disney doesn't do crap about it....

As I have come to realize, Disney favors the dark side.....

jonat
Commander

Post#3 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 am

What platform are they using, PC? I've seen glitches like this on OS where the battle ends up differently than it happened; loss becomes victory and vice versa.
L10, 47k Leader of "Fireteam-Blunder" Squad. Come join us! L49 with spots open!
My Star Wars YouTube: I deploy 14 Droidekas at once in the latest vid: bit.ly/droidekas

Vrroommm
Captain

Post#4 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 am

There are some unusually high conflict wins currently 2k plus, I've put it down to lots of time on their hands or lots of crystals. Not many of those 2k accounts though. Would be interested in knowing how many hours it takes crystaling to hit 2k attacks.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 am

seen that a couple times happening with squadmates.
and once a lvl7 wiped out 3 lvl10 bases in a squad war while we had all the buffs. I reported him to Support but Disney takes cheating very seriously (which means "doesn't give a fuck") so the player was still alive the last time I checked.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

AndroidMarvin
Commander

Post#6 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:42 am

:| @Sigma ... any chance your editor could be reverse engineered to help people cheat ... adding crystals or resources?
Marvin in JediSupremacy (iOS/Android)
Marvin & Paranoid Marvin in jedisupremacy & jedisupremacy2 (Windows)
LINE chat: marvintheandroid
LINE chat app in JS squads is essential for Squad Wars, tips & feedback.

Sigma582
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:00 pm

AndroidMarvin wrote::| @Sigma ... any chance your editor could be reverse engineered to help people cheat ... adding crystals or resources?

no way. it just uses a few requests to SWC server similar to what the game sends. no messing with game database, no voodoo magic.
New home of former Windows IMPERIALS® squad. PM me to join us on Android server.
-
Layout Manager
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19986
-
Defense Tracker
http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20403

Bartor
Storm Trooper

Post#8 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 am

Had a response back from Disney. No surprise, they blame it on errors in the results screen.

An error is 5 to 10 %, not 86%.

Why don't they log the number of complaints they receive about a squad and then kick them out. :x

RedCDR
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:21 am

Bartor wrote:Had a response back from Disney. No surprise, they blame it on errors in the results screen.

An error is 5 to 10 %, not 86%.

Why don't they log the number of complaints they receive about a squad and then kick them out. :x

if the error is a lack of sc or droidekas that wipes out troops at the start that would be a huge difference.
quit this forum due to a psychopath sending me private messages goading me to commit suicide

GOZER
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:07 am

We had a similar issue a couple of hours ago. We noticed that one of our teammate always wipe out 3 lvl10 bases in a few minutes (as an early 9) without outpost or even with enemy outpost active. After our request fo explanation he left the squad. Shame on him!
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”