Elite Guide For Rebels

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ObiTwo
Commodore

Elite Guide For Rebels

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi all, I have put together a stack of information and videos aimed at assisting rebel players. From layouts, how to defend, attacking combinations, key units and how to use them in other ways, to squad wars, taking and using outposts, taking down bigger players and biasing your loadout for specific OPs.

You can find it here: Obi-Force.

Good luck rebel commanders!
Obi
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Tonyle40
Captain

Re: Elite Guide For Rebels

Post#2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

neat

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Hi all, I have put together a stack of information and videos aimed at assisting rebel players. From layouts, how to defend, attacking combinations, key units and how to use them in other ways, to squad wars, taking and using outposts, taking down bigger players and biasing your loadout for specific OPs.

Obi

ObiTwo - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Great Thread and YouTube Channel. It will help both new Players and Veterans.

Keep us up to date if you add more to this "guide".

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 pm

good stuff : )
Active accounts iOS
Start 4/17-Knick Knack, Rebel, Mini Base, HQ10, Rank 16, Officer -corpsegrinder-, a home for minis.

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:53 pm

ObiTwo wrote:Hi all, I have put together a stack of information and videos aimed at assisting rebel players. From layouts, how to defend, attacking combinations, key units and how to use them in other ways, to squad wars, taking and using outposts, taking down bigger players and biasing your loadout for specific OPs.

You can find it here: Obi-Force.

Obi

Thanks for posting your playbook... makes being an Imp that much easier. ;)

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#6 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:02 pm

DarthVacc wrote:Thanks for posting your playbook... makes being an Imp that much easier. ;)

Hey DarthVacc, if you and other imps get something out of it, so be it; but the way I see it, the rebel side is doing it tough and a lot are leaving, if I can help them win more wars, defenses, attacks or just get a handle on using a specific unit in a way they hadn't tried, then that's good for everyone as they are more likely to keep playing. Should it help them to take down your base specifically, well that's just gravy... :lol:

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#7 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm

DeathStriker wrote:ObiTwo - Welcome to the Forum! :D

Thanks DeathStriker, nice to be here with you all. :)

DarthVacc
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:15 pm

ObiTwo wrote:
DarthVacc wrote:Thanks for posting your playbook... makes being an Imp that much easier. ;)

Hey DarthVacc, if you and other imps get something out of it, so be it; but the way I see it, the rebel side is doing it tough and a lot are leaving, if I can help them win more wars, defenses, attacks or just get a handle on using a specific unit in a way they hadn't tried, then that's good for everyone as they are more likely to keep playing. Should it help them to take down your base specifically, well that's just gravy... :lol:

You're all welcome to visit any time... hope the invitation is mutual. ;)

Rank 15 Commander - Lvl10 HQ - 57k+ Medals
Officer - EastCoastRaiders - #272 Squad Worldwide - lvl48 Perks - 490k+ Squad Medals

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#9 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:50 pm

DarthVacc wrote:You're all welcome to visit any time... hope the invitation is mutual. ;)

Of course! I'll even make sure I have some cold beers ready... :)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Fantastic stuff ObiTwo. We need more Rebels like you leading the way. Love the music
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

Return to “General Discussions”