NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#961 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Within the next 48 hours I expect to see a great announcement from Zynga - four weeks of combined events/conflicts featuring Donut Trucks, Wookie Wagons, U-Wings, Haulers and other useful stuff.

CoolGuy... I like your "dream" but in reality we really don't know anything yet... and based upon recent "pattern" we may not know anything until Thursday when the next "something" starts...

:arrow: BUT AS ALWAYS... I am keeping watch for any "hints" of what is to come...

You may say I'm a dreamer......
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#962 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:49 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Within the next 48 hours I expect to see a great announcement from Zynga - four weeks of combined events/conflicts featuring Donut Trucks, Wookie Wagons, U-Wings, Haulers and other useful stuff.

CoolGuy... I like your "dream" but in reality we really don't know anything yet... and based upon recent "pattern" we may not know anything until Thursday when the next "something" starts...

:arrow: BUT AS ALWAYS... I am keeping watch for any "hints" of what is to come...

But you're not the only one ...
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#963 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:CoolGuy... I like your "dream" but in reality we really don't know anything yet... and based upon recent "pattern" we may not know anything until Thursday when the next "something" starts...

I share your dream of 4 week events for trucks, trains, and U Wings/Tie Brutes, and that I can play with all my bases to unlock/upgrade all these units to level 5 or 6...

I wonder if Zynga knows that SWC will be 5 year old at the end of August and if has prepared a big event to celebrate, but I won't be sad if all we get are 2 weeks of conflicts for Jets/Jumps or eATTE/Death Troopers again.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#964 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:53 am

mkenobi wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:You may say I'm a dreamer......

I share your dream of 4 week events for trucks, trains, and U Wings/Tie Brutes, and that I can play with all my bases to unlock/upgrade all these units to level 5 or 6...

I wonder if Zynga knows that SWC will be 5 year old at the end of August and if has prepared a big event to celebrate, but I won't be sad if all we get are 2 weeks of conflicts for Jets/Jumps or eATTE/Death Troopers again.

Is it hard for them to release MTTs for events ? Absolutely not. I would be glad if they did that, leave the LIN, fathier conflicts at all. Also 200 crystals per day in daily crates for 1 week or else 100 would be ok too. And crystal sales would obviously be suggested by them. :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#965 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Once again, I can hear doors slamming as people leave the game to play something else. Not sure what type of business training the people at Zynga have had, but they are not following any model I am aware of.

Effective communication with your customers is one of the most important aspects of a business, if not the most important. Not sure why I know this and Zynga doesn't.

Boreal
Cadet Trooper

Post#966 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

@coolguy: it is so true

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#967 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Do you guys peek at presents before they are given and read the end of the book (or read the spoilers) before you get there?

It’s only a few more hours to find out. Some people like to be surprised.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Harshit
Admiral

Post#968 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Do you guys peek at presents before they are given and read the end of the book (or read the spoilers) before you get there?

+1
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#969 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:13 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Do you guys peek at presents before they are given and read the end of the book (or read the spoilers) before you get there?

And those who can't wait to be surprised are now playing Fortnight, Apex Legends or Rainbow Six. If you don't maintain communication with your customer base they will drift away.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#970 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 pm

CoolGuy wrote:

And those who can't wait to be surprised are now playing Fortnight, Apex Legends or Rainbow Six. If you don't maintain communication with your customer base they will drift away.

:lol:

Return to “General Discussions”