NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#941 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:52 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

There is indication that what is coming next is 2 Weeks of Galactic Conflict on all Planets:

• Week #1 - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve
  • Week #2 - Iakaru Warrior / IG-86 Assassin Droid
:arrow: Will post more when we know more...

I need 90 frags for the next lvl of sharpshooter GR. So that's not going to happen, I'll just park my ass somewhere and get free gears doing nothing.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#942 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:35 am

You never know. If everyone starts contacting Zynga asking them to put all the GR frags in HD and daily crates they might actually update them.
IG88 is pretty useless now. Damage isnt high enough and they are just too slow. Needs a huge damage buff. Not bad for wars though.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#943 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 am

1 week of GR conflict and next week of IG/Ikaru is irrelevant. They should do both weeks of sniper GR or either IG/Ikaru.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#944 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:33 am

Harshit wrote:1 week of GR conflict and next week of IG/Ikaru is irrelevant. They should do both weeks of sniper GR or either IG/Ikaru.

Yes, if we are having 2 weeks for Sullustan at least they should put 2 weeks for Sharps GR... I could play for the 2 weeks for Sharps GR with my HQ 8 to unlock and upgrade this equip at least 2 levels, but with only one week, only if I go for multiple UCs as Death Striker said it will be a 6 planets conflict...

Curious that Disney forgot these units for months or a year, and suddenly Zynga remembered that they exist and gave us conflicts for R2-3P0, eATTE, Death Trooper and Spider, and now it's Iakaru's turn... Who knows? In the coming weeks, they will also launch conflicts for Bufopel, Turret Slicer and Fathier before give us a new unit/equipment.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#945 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:57 am

mkenobi wrote:Curious that Disney forgot these units for months or a year, and suddenly Zynga remembered that they exist and gave us conflicts for R2-3P0, eATTE, Death Trooper and Spider, and now it's Iakaru's turn... Who knows? In the coming weeks, they will also launch conflicts for Bufopel, Turret Slicer and Fathier before give us a new unit/equipment.

Maybe they are looking at which frags are the rarest, which ones player have the least of. The Iakaru are my rarest frags. Even my Prestige account, which I have been playing for 4 years, only has them at level 1. I don't think they have ever been in a conflict or an event.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#946 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:04 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

There is indication that what is coming next is 2 Weeks of Galactic Conflict on all Planets:

• Week #1 - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve
  • Week #2 - Iakaru Warrior / IG-86 Assassin Droid
:arrow: Will post more when we know more...

Looks like a 2 week break for me!

None of my accounts need any of these frags... well my rebel account could use some GR:SS frags but, it would take far more effort to get the 180 frags required to get to level 9 than than the 1 less second between spawn times is worth! I guess I will see if I can collect some defense only frags and otherwise I might get around to spending some time medal dumping.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#947 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:38 am

strawman3125 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Curious that Disney forgot these units for months or a year, and suddenly Zynga remembered that they exist and gave us conflicts for R2-3P0, eATTE, Death Trooper and Spider, and now it's Iakaru's turn... Who knows? In the coming weeks, they will also launch conflicts for Bufopel, Turret Slicer and Fathier before give us a new unit/equipment.

Maybe they are looking at which frags are the rarest, which ones player have the least of. The Iakaru are my rarest frags. Even my Prestige account, which I have been playing for 4 years, only has them at level 1. I don't think they have ever been in a conflict or an event.

According to me, I last saw them in arctic ops event back in April 2017, a very long time.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#948 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:46 am

Harshit wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

According to me, I last saw them in arctic ops event back in April 2017, a very long time.

I would like to see an arctic conflict or event! But, despite the fact that there has not been a conflict for them in years, those frags are in the basic crates and they are in several events bonus crates, so they are probably not some of the rarest frags.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#949 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:11 am

I will gladly take any Iakara frags I can get. Mine are currently level 3 and are 12 frags from level 4. Who knows, maybe Zynga is planning on having them in the grind crate pool with a few other units like the vanguard, ithorian, at-rt, etc. and their imperial counterparts.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#950 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:14 am

The datdminer page was updated.
If it is all correct (and it is normaly) there will be 2 weeks GR sniper conflicts on all plantes.
And NO ig86.
And NO event :cry:

Return to “General Discussions”