NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#931 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:02 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

There is indication that what is coming next is 2 Weeks of Galactic Conflict on all Planets:

• Week #1 - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve
  • Week #2 - Iakaru Warrior / IG-86 Assassin Droid
:arrow: Will post more when we know more...

That's a weird pairing of conflicts. I don't need to do anything week 1, but may go after IG86 frags with my secondary base week 2. I wish they would put shock trooper gr frags up.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

LordWader
Commodore

Post#932 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Have been holding out hope that an ITT event would be coming soon as I really want to upgrade it (only level 2 ITT for me).

i am sure the dev's realize that if they have ITT only frag crates during such an event that they would make a huge profit from all the wallet warriors!

Zach
Commodore

Post#933 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Wow lukaru. Can anyone remember if this unit has been in a conflict before? Same for the imp equivalent

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#934 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Are the Iakaru Warrior or IG-86 Assassin Droid useful for anything?

LordWader
Commodore

Post#935 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:09 pm

strawman3125 wrote:Are the Iakaru Warrior or IG-86 Assassin Droid useful for anything?

Speaking from Imp only experience; the IG86 is useful at the lower levels for busting turrets (I know, an assassin droid that assassinates turrers). However, not useful at higher levels, especially once you get the Cantaina as the Gammerreon also targets turrets, but has way more health for the same amount of UC, making it a much better meat shield

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#936 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm

LordWader wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Are the Iakaru Warrior or IG-86 Assassin Droid useful for anything?

Speaking from Imp only experience; the IG86 is useful at the lower levels for busting turrets (I know, an assassin droid that assassinates turrers). However, not useful at higher levels, especially once you get the Cantaina as the Gammerreon also targets turrets, but has way more health for the same amount of UC, making it a much better meat shield

That was my experience as well. I unlocked them at a low level where they were a little better than the Wookiee’s and Dark Troopers but then they all stopped being useful. The frags were always too rare and none of my accounts have them past level 1. Maybe there will be some tweaks to them to make them more useful!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#937 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:34 pm

A conflict for Iakaru was all that I wanted... When you are waiting for a MTT or Speeder Truck, or vehicles Event, they give you a Iakaru conflict...

I also don't remember about any conflict for Iakaru, I don't even think I used them anytime, even having this unit unlocked, at level 2 or 3, I really don't remember. Who is going to grind for the powerful Iakaru? Not me, for sure...

And why they don't put this damn sharpshooter GR and also the Shock Trooper GR in the HD and Daily Objectives Crates??? No one wants to play these stupid conflicts anymore...

I believe we will have something really NEW only at the end of August, to celebrate the SWC 5th Anniversary... Maybe a new unit in some kind of Event with Daily Crates full of crystals.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#938 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:38 pm

mkenobi wrote:I believe we will have something really NEW only at the end of August, to celebrate the SWC 5th Anniversary... Maybe a new unit in some kind of Event with Daily Crates full of crystals.

It is my belief (but no hard evidence of such) that we will have a SWC EP Event for 5th Anniversary of SWC, hence the 2 more weeks of Conflicts.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#939 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:57 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

There is indication that what is coming next is 2 Weeks of Galactic Conflict on all Planets:

• Week #1 - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve
  • Week #2 - Iakaru Warrior / IG-86 Assassin Droid
:arrow: Will post more when we know more...

Sniper GR is great, but Iakaru is not. However, two more weeks of conflicts? Where are our Events?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

toname
Commodore

Post#940 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:03 pm

Zach wrote:Wow lukaru. Can anyone remember if this unit has been in a conflict before? Same for the imp equivalent

The last Iakaru/IG-86 conflict was back in January.

Return to “General Discussions”