NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#921 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:24 am

NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

See New Topic: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.6.0 - Discussion Topic

:arrow: Server Update has completed.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#922 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:18 pm

I am interested as to what Natural Motion has planned for the Fifth Anniversary coming up in the next couple months (either August 21 or September 18). I have to hope they have something in store beyond giving out crystals.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#923 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 am

Would much rather a month of events purely for ITT and SMTT frags. More frags = more slain rebel scum.

Bonus crates contain at least 20 frags each.

Rebel event should be for repair droids and demo droids to even it out.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#924 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:27 am

FinrodFelagund wrote:I am interested as to what Natural Motion has planned for the Fifth Anniversary coming up in the next couple months (either August 21 or September 18). I have to hope they have something in store beyond giving out crystals.

SWC was released on August 21, 2014. I can't believe I've been playing this for almost 5 years!

It's been more than 6 months since Natural Motion has taken over SWC, it's enough time to dissect all the game code, identify problems, create solutions, and develop new things to attract more players - we're 5 months away from the premiere of the new Star Wars movie.

They said they have made improvements for future releases. They must do something really good, because we had a crystal orgy recently and a new unit that is super powerful.

I expect great changes in the game that improve gameplay, reduce the lag, kill the last bugs, fix matchmaking, reinforce the attack, and maybe bring a new event with new units.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#925 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:08 am

mkenobi wrote:
FinrodFelagund wrote:I am interested as to what Natural Motion has planned for the Fifth Anniversary coming up in the next couple months (either August 21 or September 18). I have to hope they have something in store beyond giving out crystals.

SWC was released on August 21, 2014. I can't believe I've been playing this for almost 5 years!

There were actually THREE Release Dates, one was a Limited Early Access and the other two were the General Public Releases for iOS (first) and Android/Windows (second).

:arrow: From the SWC Wiki History:

Limited early access to the game was offered in select international markets on iOS and Android, including Australia in June 2014, followed by a general release on the iOS platform on August 21, 2014, and a subsequent release on the Android and Windows 8 platforms on September 18, 2014.

THAT SAID... The "Anniversary" of Star Wars Commander is normally considered the Public General Release Date for iOS - that is - August 21, 2014.

Continuing the Conversation...

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#926 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:28 am

What's next? An Event please, any Event - I'm just so sick of grinding for frags.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Schruaf
Major General

Post#927 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:39 am

I just noticed we have a new build number, 230.
Anyone noticed any changes? Perhaps the content for the next event was uploaded, guess we have to wait for an update of the dataminer side.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#928 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:09 am

Schruaf wrote:I just noticed we have a new build number, 230.
Anyone noticed any changes? Perhaps the content for the next event was uploaded, guess we have to wait for an update of the dataminer side.

Ok, I don't know anything about build number and it's efects. Can someone pls educate me on build number ?

So far I don't see any changes yet.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#929 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:12 pm

swcpy is still on 229... once that's updated we will see any changes

DeathStriker

Post#930 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:53 pm

NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content

There is indication that what is coming next is 2 Weeks of Galactic Conflict on all Planets:

• Week #1 - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve
  • Week #2 - Iakaru Warrior / IG-86 Assassin Droid
:arrow: Will post more when we know more...

Return to “General Discussions”