NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#871 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:13 am

:?: WHAT COMES NEXT ?

We don't know yet... but as soon as game gets its next Client Update or Hotfix we will know more and it will be posted here...

So everyone be patient...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#872 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 am

chicohound wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
Harshit wrote:+1

Yes please. The only frags we haven't seen since prestige was introduced are the bufopel and the eATTE.

Personally, I'd pick a bufopel over the eATTE event since my eATTE had been at prestige since the prestige level was released a long, long, long time ago. :lol:

Your eATTE can't be at prestige unless you bought crates... there haven't been any conflicts or events with it since prestige.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

toname
Commodore

Post#873 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:56 am

TNT wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
FinrodFelagund wrote:I am sick of events, sure a good way to earn frags, but the time commitment is just too much.

I would consider that Events are the least time consuming activity we have to do. Earn your event points, start the research, go away and do something else. Some of the research periods are 4, 8 and 10 hours, so you don't have to do anything except wait. And there's no requirement to grind for bonus crates, you just take as many as you want. Far better than conflict grinding to only get the good rewards if you can reach and stay at UC.

That's just an illusion caused by the grind getting spaced by research times.
Events cost way more time investment. Don't believe me?
Just check the conflict gear levels during an event. They easily double the amount of normal conflicts. Not even extremely desirably frag conflicts like Sniper GR and Medics get close to the number of gears an event generates. And especially once you hit the yummy bonus crates do you start racking up the time.

Conflicts vs Events
gears per planet * 6 planets = 2x gears per planet * 3 planets

If you're going to do the event AND UC on all 3 planets, yes, it is more effort, but it is less effort to just grind for elite crates than to grind for conflicts, especially for desirable units.

chicohound
Commodore

Post#874 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:35 am

Shelendil wrote:
chicohound wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Yes please. The only frags we haven't seen since prestige was introduced are the bufopel and the eATTE.

Personally, I'd pick a bufopel over the eATTE event since my eATTE had been at prestige since the prestige level was released a long, long, long time ago. :lol:

Your eATTE can't be at prestige unless you bought crates... there haven't been any conflicts or events with it since prestige.

So not true. As soon as I upgraded my HQ and hero command to prestige, SWC showed I already had enough frags to upgrade the eATTE to prestige. I guess they came from the previous eATTE conflicts that happened a year or so ago before the prestige level was released.

Need less to say, I immediately upgraded the eATTE to prestige for fear it might also be a bug of some kind and I've had a prestige eATTE ever since.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#875 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:14 pm

chicohound wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
chicohound wrote:Personally, I'd pick a bufopel over the eATTE event since my eATTE had been at prestige since the prestige level was released a long, long, long time ago. :lol:

So not true. As soon as I upgraded my HQ and hero command to prestige, SWC showed I already had enough frags to upgrade the eATTE to prestige. I guess they came from the previous eATTE conflicts that happened a year or so ago before the prestige level was released.

Need less to say, I immediately upgraded the eATTE to prestige for fear it might also be a bug of some kind and I've had a prestige eATTE ever since.

It does sound like some kind of bug. I certainly didn't get frags past level 10 from events or anything else, just credits after maxing it at 10.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#876 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:28 pm

Meanwhile the next player in the database wonders why his crystal purchase didn’t show up...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Harshit
Admiral

Post#877 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Is there anything new in the code found by data miners? Is there any future server maintenance ?
Because I dont know why but I am curious to see what's next.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#878 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:36 pm

This is an unusually long break without any information - has Zynga run out of ideas, or are all their coders on a holiday?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Deekay
Squadron Leader

Post#879 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Hope we may get something after about 1 hr. right from now.... 8-)
Proud Member of Marauders Family
Leader Royal_Rebelz

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#880 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Deekay wrote:Hope we may get something after about 1 hr. right from now.... 8-)

5.00pm Eastern Australian Time - is that a special time somewhere else in the world?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”