NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#851 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 am

Boog wrote:
Harshit wrote:
Boog wrote:We get ITT/atst/atmp conflicts.

Confirmed yet ?

Wild-ass guess on my part.

Oh :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quotes for Clarity
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#852 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 am

I hope so! ITTs are my most used unit these days!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#853 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Would be happy with an event or ITT/AT ST enhanced gear, ect.

My ITT is 46/160 for level 10. Would be nice to max it for sure. They are useful indeed.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#854 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:52 pm

With the Fourth of July coming up, it might make sense for a galactic conflict with stolen of classic units and/or 2x squad war bonuses... Seems like they did that a few years ago to land on the holiday weekend. (Just a guess.)
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#855 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:53 pm

If they added more frags to war victory crates I would be happy for that lol.

Stolen units could be interesting. Still have most from last time left lol.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#856 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:27 pm

13 hours until the current conflict finishes. We should get some information very shortly - hopefully some good Events with matching Conflicts.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

FinrodFelagund
Major General

Post#857 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:01 pm

CoolGuy wrote:13 hours until the current conflict finishes. We should get some information very shortly - hopefully some good Events with matching Conflicts.

I am sick of events, sure a good way to earn frags, but the time commitment is just too much. Or if they are going to keep with events, which they probably will, run them for only a week or maybe two, no more three in a row. I got burned out on the last Sniper GR event and just stopped.
And the last round was a vacation for me since the only frags I could have earned were for the Fang, and I do not intend to upgrade it more.
I want to see a rebalance to the game, that is my pipe dream.
We used bows, then we discovered bowcasters.
The Pointy-eared folk have a couple openings

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#858 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:23 pm

FinrodFelagund wrote:I am sick of events, sure a good way to earn frags, but the time commitment is just too much.

I would consider that Events are the least time consuming activity we have to do. Earn your event points, start the research, go away and do something else. Some of the research periods are 4, 8 and 10 hours, so you don't have to do anything except wait. And there's no requirement to grind for bonus crates, you just take as many as you want. Far better than conflict grinding to only get the good rewards if you can reach and stay at UC.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#859 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:25 pm

The last two events were nice. I got maxed one week each and relaxed the rest of the months.

Conflicts are more time consuming id say.

Still manageable though.

Hope it's either a week away with nothing needed or something useful lol.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#860 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

I agree with Cool Man. I have spent way too many hours this past two weeks trying to stay in Ultra Chrome. EP events are far less time consuming. Log in, earn your EP then sit back and relax for a couple of hours, and earn way way more frags than conflicts.
I'm hazarding a guess that they may re-run the last jedi event....it was last run a year ago. Would be good to get the AVAs maxed but the other units are crap.
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:NewSithEmpire, NewDarkEmpire,F-Deathsquad-D
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Return to “General Discussions”