NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#831 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:Any more news on this upcoming EP Event. I'm just wondering will the requirements be the same as the recent Naval assault one we just had. or it will it be back to the original format where more EP Is required for progression, bonus crates etc.

It appears to be a copy of "Questionable Cargo/Rogue One" and the papajessie site already has Prestige level factored in.
Nice one CoolGuy, after a week off from grinding In conflicts I'm ready for this.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#832 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:51 am

Gooner wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:Any more news on this upcoming EP Event. I'm just wondering will the requirements be the same as the recent Naval assault one we just had. or it will it be back to the original format where more EP Is required for progression, bonus crates etc.

It appears to be a copy of "Questionable Cargo/Rogue One" and the papajessie site already has Prestige level factored in.
Nice one CoolGuy, after a week off from grinding In conflicts I'm ready for this.

Unless they add new frags I'll just be playing for TX and Fang frags - not overly exciting but at least I can play at my own pace. One or two days of bonus frags should be enough.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gooner
Major General

Post#833 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:54 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

Unless they add new frags I'll just be playing for TX and Fang frags - not overly exciting but at least I can play at my own pace. One or two days of bonus frags should be enough.
And that's what I Love about these EP Events is you can play at your own pace. You're not forced into to playing 10 to 12 hours a day as you are with conflicts.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#834 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:48 am

Gooner wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote: Nice one CoolGuy, after a week off from grinding In conflicts I'm ready for this.

And that's what I Love about these EP Events is you can play at your own pace. You're not forced into to playing 10 to 12 hours a day as you are with conflicts.

+1
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#835 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:45 am

The dataminer side still is on game version 2021 (the game is version 2022 for quite a time).

I hope our good old dataminer is fine?

DeathStriker

Post#836 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:53 am

Schruaf wrote:The dataminer side still is on game version 2021 (the game is version 2022 for quite a time).

I hope our good old dataminer is fine?

Yes. I suspect we will see another Update in a day or so.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#837 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Just 370 tie striker frags then done with the event if its the same stuff.

Hopefully that's it then nice easy event haha.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#838 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm

I am maxed with my main base on the TX-225 and security droid. I have the Tie striker at level 4 and could give a shit about ever getting another frag for it. The upgrade schedule for the Tie striker is total bullshit. You need 1605 frags to max it out, and all you get when you upgrade from level 4 to 11 is 20 extra minutes of cook time for an additional 42% damage that is mostly un-needed because the level 4 strikers kill almost all likely targets. Zynga needs to rethink things in a big way if they want it to be worthwhile to go after the 1495 frags that you need to go from level 4 to level 11 with this unit, starting with decreasing the cook time of the maxed out unit (by a ton).

I'll take this event very easy. I would like to accumulate striker samples, and I'm 4 kubaz frags from maxing it out. But, I won't be chasing bonus crates as I'm maxed on everything on offer except the Striker.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#839 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 pm

I can always use some TX frags and my more recent accounts need all of the frags from this old event. I am hoping that they add some of the newer frags to the frag pools for the event!

DeathStriker

Post#840 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”