NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#771 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:38 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

• Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve Conflicts 4/4-4/10 (1 Week)
  • {Unknown Event} 4/11-4/17
  • Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Conflicts 4/18-4/24 and 4/25-5/1 (2 Weeks)
More will be added when we know more...

Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve Conflicts, you said "Sniper" and not "Shock Trooper", may I can think this is going to be a conflict for the Rebel Sharpshooter GR and the Imperial SNIPER GR, and not the Shock Trooper GR like the previous conflicts?

Too bad that is a conflict, and not an EP Event. I don't have the Sharpshooter GR for 3 of my 4 Rebel bases, and I need less than 10 frags to upgrade my jet skins to Level 8 for my Rebel Prestige, but not much excited for a conflict after play 3 week of Events with multiple bases.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#772 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:18 pm

I have those units maxed, but we have had a nice schedule for months now.

Not everyone does the HD loops so its good to see the Jet/Jump conflicts in the mix. These EP/Conflicts will help the newer bases & newer players become effective on Defense & Offence.

Now please gimme more Wookie Wagon EP/Conflicts!
Last edited by FruitBowlMafia on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lone_Rebellion

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#773 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:19 pm

GlockShanty wrote:Just more of the same, again and again.

Something...ANYTHING...actually new would be great. Waiting until the next film comes out just to get something new is looking pretty much like a reality.

You have to remember that we already have a shed load of equipment and units. I know plenty of people at level 7, 8, and 9 who have not had a chance to unlock quite a number of these equipments and units. If they weren't to re-run them, and add new equipment/units instead, then they would just get even further behind. So in my opinion it is better to keep running units like jumps, GR, etc so that people at those levels get a chance to unlock these units. Yes, it means it can get a bit boring from high level players who have lots of maxed units. I think they definitely need to re-run the Rogue One events, I've heard players asking how they can get Tie Striker and Security Droids unlocked. They havent had that opportunity in over a year.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#774 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:19 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:I have those units maxed, but we have had a nice schedule for months now.

Not everyone does the HD loops so its good to see the Jet/Jump conflicts in the mix. Good to see EP/Conflicts that will help the newer bases & newer players become effective on Defense & Offence.

Now please gimme more Wookie Wagon EP/Conflicts!

+100%
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#775 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:43 pm

I was hoping for either an ITT/ATST/ATMP event or a rancor/monster event, at least on the horizon. But, this event is starting to drag, and I'll be glad when it's over.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#776 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:23 pm

I half expect the events we want to be spread out and perhaps land around the holiday weekends like Memorial Day and July 4th. It would make sense to catch people with time off, if they aren’t traveling.

After that... could see a preview unit pop up a month or two before December.

Then again decision making could be done by Magic 8-Ball: Outlook Hazy
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~54k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#777 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:57 am

This is good. Not everybody has the basic units maxed out, particularly new players. We can't structure the game just around those elite units that top level players are looking for.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Cortana
Commander

Post#778 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:05 am

@DeathStriker,
Is it safe to announce in my squad about this next event? :-) (considering you posted it on April 1st :D )
It's April 2nd now, that's why I have to wait for 1 day to ask you .. :)
Thanks.

TNT
Admiral

Post#779 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:48 am

strawman3125 wrote:

These are two of the things that everyone wants, unfortunately they are also two of the things that are ruining PvP.

It would be nice to see something break this jet/jump vs GR S/SS mess.

The buses seem like they have the potential to change things enough to make PvP viable again but only at higher levels.

Strawman is right on the money.
If anyone ever wanted any proof that the devs don't give a single shit about the current state of PVP, than this is most likely it.
I hope I'm wrong and that this conflict will be accompanied by some sorely needed nerfing and buffing of units/equipment. But don't hold your breath on this one guys.

That doesn't mean that this isn't good for the lower lvl players and hell, even I'm pretty happy with this. I'm working towards maxing out my elite HD frags so getting an influx of Jet frags will greatly speed this up.

I also predicted we'd be seeing SS GR again after these events considering how mad Rebels go for them. They're so predictable.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

bertoni
Lieutenant

Post#780 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:49 am

Data miner page updated :D

Return to “General Discussions”