NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#761 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:04 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Are the daily frags in the store suspended during the new conflict, or just not working? I got a blank screen on both android and iOS today for the two accounts. Crystal/buy crates/structures options all seem to be working.

Do we know if there are renovations coming to this part of the game yet?

DesertPyramid - See Forum Topic NOTICE: Data Fragment Shop Removed or Temporarily Disabled.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#762 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:11 am

Spock wrote:
gnd wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

Looks like two tiers again, one at 450 EP and the other at probably 900 EP.
There are two different extra crates, grind A and grind B, one gives 3 sets of frags and the other 6 sets of frags. The so called fragcrumbs and frag buffet ...

It does look like that. Good catch.

I watched dozens of your NO OP videos last night... was a glorious dip into the past!!!! The mega tog battle was magnificent...

Much respect!

My team are just embracing the NO OP side of the game and are loving it - if much to learn! I'm off now for a holiday but really looking forward to getting involved in a few more of these!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

Spock
Admiral

Post#763 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 am

Richaldo wrote:
Spock wrote:
gnd wrote:
Looks like two tiers again, one at 450 EP and the other at probably 900 EP.
There are two different extra crates, grind A and grind B, one gives 3 sets of frags and the other 6 sets of frags. The so called fragcrumbs and frag buffet ...

It does look like that. Good catch.

I watched dozens of your NO OP videos last night... was a glorious dip into the past!!!! The mega tog battle was magnificent...

Much respect!

My team are just embracing the NO OP side of the game and are loving it - if much to learn! I'm off now for a holiday but really looking forward to getting involved in a few more of these!

Have a great holiday mate! And thanks :)

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 600 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DeathStriker

Post#764 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:45 am

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”