NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
wesman21
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#741 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 am

Missing out on those first few event's bonus crates was such a drag. People that took advantage of that really got to close out a lot of different things. Ah well.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#742 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:08 am

strawman3125 wrote:I just looked at the Naval Assault event crates and although the S/SS skins are available in the crates, only the pilots and the hero’s are available as the final event reward and in the bonus crates first draw. The S/SSS are in other 2 draws but only at a 3/22 chance. I guess I will not be collecting a lot of them... The bonus crates only require 450EP (previously 900) though so more crates in total! (Though that is for HQ10 as there is no HQ11 in the task lists...) It’s also funny to see the cold weather hail/mhc so predominantly featured in the Naval Assault Event! LOL They are land starships!

Where to check event crates from ?
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#743 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:10 am

SleeperSim12 wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:I just looked at the Naval Assault event crates and although the S/SS skins are available in the crates, only the pilots and the hero’s are available as the final event reward and in the bonus crates first draw. The S/SSS are in other 2 draws but only at a 3/22 chance. I guess I will not be collecting a lot of them... The bonus crates only require 450EP (previously 900) though so more crates in total! (Though that is for HQ10 as there is no HQ11 in the task lists...) It’s also funny to see the cold weather hail/mhc so predominantly featured in the Naval Assault Event! LOL They are land starships!

Where to check event crates from ?

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/episode.html

The last 3 at the end of the page.

Gooner
Major General

Post#744 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:17 am

I'm maxed out In kessen.A wings.Vans, etc etc, so hopefully I'll get something else in place of those?

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#745 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:42 am

The site has been updated to include the prestige level for the EP event.
While the stages did get harder thankfully the bonus crate has not change.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#746 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am

Spock wrote:The site has been updated to include the prestige level for the EP event.
While the stages did get harder thankfully the bonus crate has not change.

Yeah, thank goodness, for I'm going in at prestige level. From doing some research, if you got all of the original event units (e.g., Vanguard, Kessen, etc.) maxed before prestige, between the event and the conflicts for that time, you can get enough frags to get Kessen, the a-wing, the hawks, the vanguard (through one of the milestone rewards on week 2), and their imperial equivalents up to prestige at least. How far you get the others is entirely a matter of luck on where you are at with each unit.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#747 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:01 am

Here is an easy lvl 10/Prestige comparison for the upcoming EP event stages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#748 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 am

I have not seen this posted yet so here is the conflict schedule for the next month.
(Hq 7 and up)

Conflict Schedule/EP Event:

Start date: 2019-02-28
End date: 2019-03-06
All planets

Empire: 614-AvA
Rebellion: V-4X-D Ski Speeder

Start date: 2019-03-07
End date: 2019-03-13
All planets

Empire: Fathier Rider
Rebellion: Fathier Rider

Start date: 2019-03-14 (Running simultaneously with the naval EP event)
End date: 2019-03-20

Tat:
Empire: Vt-49 Decimator
Rebellion: HWK-290

Hoth:
Empire: A-wing Starfighter
Rebellion: TIE Advanced

Dan:
Empire: Shock Trooper
Rebellion: Rebel Vanguard

Start date: 2019-03-21 (Running simultaneously with the naval EP event)
End date: 2019-03-27

Tat:
Empire: Johhar Kessen
Rebellion: Johhar Kessen

Tako:
Empire: Vt-49 Decimator
Rebellion: HWK-290

ErKit:
Empire: Kubaz Invader
Rebellion: Ithorian Infiltrator

Start date: 2019-03-28 (Running simultaneously with the naval EP event)
End date: 2019-04-03

Tat:
Empire: TIE Advanced
Rebellion: A-wing Starfighter

Dan:
Empire: MTV-7
Rebellion: AT-RT Walker

Yav:
Empire: Shock Trooper
Rebellion: Rebel Vanguard

Start date: 2019-03-14
End date: 2019-04-03
3 week Naval EP Event

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#749 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks Spock!

I notice on the events page it doesn't note what the EP points are for prestige elite crates...?
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 162,900 medals

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#750 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 am

Richaldo wrote:Thanks Spock!

I notice on the events page it doesn't note what the EP points are for prestige elite crates...?

The chart above shows that (if that’s what you mean) and the site has been updated now to show prestige.
The ep events are found under the “episode” heading on that website.

Return to “General Discussions”