NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#711 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:17 pm

They all went into the office this morning, had their coffee, and then realized no one worked on the next event. :o
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Josketer
Major General

Post#712 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:22 pm

They had 2 months to plan something, at least a statement to tell us something ...
This silence is very strange...
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Gooner
Major General

Post#713 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:28 pm

No news is good news, as far as I'm concerned we could've got a banner announcing another set of conflicts. I'm gonna be patient and give them some time to sort out whatever they're going to give us be it events, conflicts or something totally different who knows.
Last edited by Gooner on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#714 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:30 pm

NOTICE: No New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!
Main account: Bacon (level 11) CircleOf.Masters
Second account: nEggs (level 11) NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any Prestige players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

wesman21
Commodore

Post#715 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:32 pm

If I had to guess, it would be a new unit of some type. Hope they start off with a bang.

GSWarrior10
Commodore

Post#716 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:35 pm

How about an EP event? Remember those? I also liked when they mixed up the format for conflicts. Like when different data fragments were attainable only on certain planets, or when only three of the planets had frags.
Sithspawn
Member-HQ10
Empire
iOS

StealthSquadron
Founder/former leader-HQ9
Rebels
Amazon/Facebook Gameroom/iOS

USAKnights
Leader-HQ10
Rebels
Windows (RIP)

LINE ID: GSWarrior10

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#717 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:54 pm

One thing to keep in mind is the natural motion studio is UK based. Given the current time there we might not see any news until tomorrow at this point.

It’s alao possible that the time or even the day conflicts start and end on could change.

There is really no cause for alarm yet.
Keep calm and enjoy the break for now.
I’d say we have earned it after the run of conflicts we have just endured.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Gooner
Major General

Post#718 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Yeah, it's 10 pm over here. we won't be seeing anything tonight. maybe tomorrow who knows what time though. us Englishmen love our sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#719 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Gooner wrote:Yeah, it's 10 pm over here. we won't be seeing anything tonight. maybe tomorrow who knows what time though. us Englishmen love our sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anybody need to be awake to post an announcement? There are crazy electronic things called timers that can activate programs for you.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#720 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:57 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:Yeah, it's 10 pm over here. we won't be seeing anything tonight. maybe tomorrow who knows what time though. us Englishmen love our sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anybody need to be awake to post an announcement? There are crazy electronic things called timers that can activate programs for you.

I only know one person who likes to announce that there is nothing new to announce. :lol:

I expect there is a reason they have not announced anything in game yet. Like a possible client update.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”