NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#591 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:37 pm

New Star Wars Commander Content

⇨ See Topic: [iOS / Android] Hotfix 1145 / 1146 - Discussion Topic

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#592 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:32 am

Why the downtime? It is merely a continuation of this week's conflicts I thought?

Well.. maybe we get extra content like rotating shields and factories, fixed chat lag, multiple layouts, useful anti-vehicle for imps and 5min hero for rebs, an extra Armory-free planet, shorter air/merc cooking times and a few other minor improvements...

Keeping my fingers crossed, they'll probably destroy the good things
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

erfs
Commodore

Post#593 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:38 am

Agree that the anti-vehicle GR for IMPS is crap - if the Rebs get anti-infantry sniper GR in return, I am all for it :D

DeathStriker

Post#594 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:29 pm

The "accidental preview" provided by Hotfix 1145 is now becoming a reality (following todays Planned Server Maintenance)

⇨ See Related Topic: [IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 6.1.0 - Discussion Topic

DeathStriker

Post#595 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Well with the lack of "game data sneak peeks" we don't know yet what the future content will be.

Currently we are in Week #4 of the 4 Week SWC Event Lucky Break (Solo Movie Event #2) in which we saw:

• More chances to get Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker (Unit).
  • More chances to get Empire AT-DT Walker (Unit).
  • Introduction of the Rebel Salvaged AT-Hauler (Starship).
  • Introduction of the Empire AT-Hauler (Starship).
  • Introduction of the A-LT Turret Slicer (P006 Droid) (Mercenary Unit) for both Factions.
  • Introduction of the U-Wing Armory Equipment (for X-Wing).
  • Introduction of the TIE Brute Armory Equipment (for TIE Fighter).
SO WHAT IS COMING NEXT?

TBH we really do not know. I suspect after the current SWC Event ends we will see some kind of Galactic Conflict "Filler Event" that will run for at least 2 Weeks and then maybe a new SWC Event.

OF COURSE... this is just speculation with no hard evidence.

AND SO... should we get any verified information on any new Content, it will be posted here as always.

Adding to this Topic...

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#596 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:00 am

Maybe in the spirit of Solo: A Star Wars Story we’ll get credit vault armory equipment that like Disney, causes you to hemorrhage credits at a rapid rate, making others less interested in attacking your base or even having an interest in anything Star Wars for that matter.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#597 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Since the beginning of the "Disney SW Era", Disney is using the game to promote their new SW movies: TFA, RO, TLJ, Solo... Okay, we had lots of changes and lots of stupid and useless units since then, but the next SW movie (Episode 9) is scheduled only to December 2019... It' s a long long time...

Hard to believe that Disney will wait until Episode 9 hits theaters to release new units. The SWC will be dead before that. I bet Devs are working right now in a way of exploring other characters and units from the SW canon and put them in the game timeline for the next updates.

But so many new units released so fast every month is killing the game, and leading to the "crate fatigue". I think Disney will give us a break.

Maybe we got a revival of the Guard Reserve as Event system, or a new Death Star Event with frags for Lord Vader, Astromechs, and eAT-TE (maybe R2 & 3P0) and WED to fill this time. I'm also waiting for a Rancor event soon.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

dondoc
Lieutenant

Post#598 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:18 pm

What would be nice higher levels than now say lvl 15 or 20...... once you reach lvl 10 there is no where to go. A higher medals would be nice too.

EDIT:

Or if we could share coins and alloy between squad members. As a lvl 10 with no real use for coins, i would prefer to share extra coins with the new members of the squad so they are grow faster.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

geoman48
Major General

Post#599 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:25 am

dondoc wrote:Or if we could share coins and alloy between squad members. As a lvl 10 with no real use for coins, i would prefer to share extra coins with the new members of the squad so they are grow faster.

That would be really nice. Doubt it will happen any time soon though. Wonder though if sharing crystals would lead to more crystal buying, though?

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#600 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:20 am

Increasing HQ just means ending up in the same situation a few weeks later with nowhere to go and basically the same experience as HQ 10’s experience right now. I would be more inclined to support changes to games mechanics to make things fun again. If the HQ level cap is increased, give us new stuff to play or change the way units and defenses work at HQ 11 and above. Simply adding more damage and health is meh.

Picture cool stuff like sonic turrets having their recharge time & health drained drastically reduced. Mortars with much more range but slower rate of fire. Imp bases above HQ 10 would function very differently on defense. On offense at HQ 11 and above, imp vehicles become the effective units instead of infantry, bashing their way through walls and not hesitating to blast stupid tauntauns and whatever rebel scum that’s in their path. Four factories and reduced vehicle UC and build times comes to mind. For rebels, higher level infantry units and heroes gain special abilities that allow them to infiltrate and sabotage imp defenses covertly. Rebels are sneaky after all. On defense, rebels could also gain a few addition trap types that reset after each defense. Maybe a “magnetic mine” that when tripped attaches to the nearest vehicle and blows up 10 seconds later for massive AOE splash damage to anything close by or an anti-hero trap that causes it to become frustrated with the poor performance of the other imp units and “executes” some of them on the battlefield instead of attacking the base. The point is making things different, challenging and hopefully fun.

Return to “General Discussions”